RIVER CITY RACING SPRING SHOOTOUT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys the entries keep coming in Last nite the old guard called from St Louis Lawson <Buford as we call him called and entered his KITTY. And Ray Bowden <RAZOR entered some boats. I also had a guy email me and ask if someone would run his boats,he is a older gentleman that cant drive buts wants to see his boats race. Surely we can give a old fart a thrill of a lifetime seeing his stuff in action. OPEN WATER FRIDAY no bouys plz.............Mikey
Hey what kind of boats the guy have? I would be happy to run one if Im not in that class.

Mikey, If you give me anymore birthdays that will be me soon :lol:

I will be driving the 40 bardahl roundnose and I have not found the setup yet, so maybe you can get a trophy for the most blow overs. I will try to beat out Kenny and Wes, but they are real good at that :blink:

PHIL

Guys the entries keep coming in Last nite the old guard called from St Louis Lawson <Buford as we call him called and entered his KITTY. And Ray Bowden <RAZOR entered some boats. I also had a guy email me and ask if someone would run his boats,he is a older gentleman that cant drive buts wants to see his boats race. Surely we can give a old fart a thrill of a lifetime seeing his stuff in action. OPEN WATER FRIDAY no bouys plz.............Mikey
Hey what kind of boats the guy have? I would be happy to run one if Im not in that class.

I will be driving the 40 bardahl roundnose and I have not found the setup yet, so maybe you can get a trophy for the most blow overs. I will try to beat out Kenny and Wes, but they are real good at that :blink:

PHIL
Phil he has a pair of ATLAS BOATS LOL go figure. 4 Bardahl boats a guy smokin a pipe and a pizzed off Injun what a class.

PHIL
Phil he has a pair of ATLAS BOATS LOL go figure. 4 Bardahl boats a guy smokin a pipe and a pizzed off Injun what a class.
Hay Mikey, You goin to have a food vender there? I'm hungry. What is the word on the jet scale boats coming? Just curious.

PHIL
Hay Mikey, You goin to have a food vender there? I'm hungry. What is the word on the jet scale boats coming? Just curious.
FOOD no but if you sneak over to Cheeseburger in paradice pick me up a burger. Food will be at the June race along with the Hairdryers...........

PHIL
FOOD no but if you sneak over to Cheeseburger in paradice pick me up a burger. Food will be at the June race along with the Hairdryers...........

Latest posts

Back