RIVER CITY RACING SPRING SHOOTOUT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Mark your calender for the PREMIER SPORT boating event of May. On May 19th we will have a Sat only race 1/8 scale ROUND NOSE class trophy class only. 1/8 SCALE enter both if you have a ROUND OR CHISEL NOSE. A name will be drawn from the regular SCALE race for a Spanking NEW CMB 67 GREENY......... SPORT 20 AND SPORT 40 with NAMES going into the hat for a PHIL THOMAS SPORT 20 OR 40 sport 40 winner pics his choice,sport20 winner gets the other. Other classes include B-SPORT TUNNEL, OPEN TUNNEL, OPEN MONO and OPEN HYDRO. OH and the top THREE ROUND NOSE AND REGULAR SCALE DRIVERS WILL FACE OFF FOR A KING OF THE HILL Joe Rood memorial traveling TROPHY. Afterwards stay for a cookout and STORY telling evening. Dont miss this fantastic event,entry forms available at www.impba14.org.................... C/D Mike Schindler

Allright Mikey, It wasnt hard to see that you and wes are pretty well tuned up. I wonder if Wes will debute his new boat at evansville and just race the barfdal (hehe) in the roundnose class. I wonder if the redman is doing double duty or if a Bud boat is gonna jump in the game. We will just have to wait and see. Ken

Allright Mikey, It wasnt hard to see that you and wes are pretty well tuned up. I wonder if Wes will debute his new boat at evansville and just race the barfdal (hehe) in the roundnose class. I wonder if the redman is doing double duty or if a Bud boat is gonna jump in the game. We will just have to wait and see. Ken
A little birdy told me that Evansville has re surfaced the track and the Bardahl is going to stick like glue. BRING IT ON BUUUUD!

Hey Wes, maybe you and Ken should try some double sided tape on the bottom of those scales. :lol:

Hey Wes, maybe you and Ken should try some double sided tape on the bottom of those scales. :lol:
I got nearly 2 lbs of lead in her and over an 1 1/2" of strut depth. My next plan is to tie a fishing line with lead weight on the end and drag it from the nose. In reality it is one of the fastest in Dist 14. The driver just needs more finger control. In one heat I had lane one and gunned it on the start. That Cooper built motor just shot her in the air like a dragster and over she went. It did get a start. It crossed the line 5 feet in the air.

I got nearly 2 lbs of lead in her and over an 1 1/2" of strut depth. My next plan is to tie a fishing line with lead weight on the end and drag it from the nose. In reality it is one of the fastest in Dist 14. The driver just needs more finger control. In one heat I had lane one and gunned it on the start. That Cooper built motor just shot her in the air like a dragster and over she went. It did get a start. It crossed the line 5 feet in the air.
For a small fee i can pull you around the pond!! All the horses in the world wont help unless you can put the pedal down. You will get the chance to bury the trigger in Evansville dont be late at the start or DA INJUN will be doing a rain dance on your boat. Mikey

For a small fee i can pull you around the pond!! All the horses in the world wont help unless you can put the pedal down. You will get the chance to bury the trigger in Evansville dont be late at the start or DA INJUN will be doing a rain dance on your boat. Mikey
Meanwhile, I will be waiting for you guys at the finish line, Bud in Hand. haha, Ken

Hey Wes are you sure you didn't put the lead on your trigger finger? Maybe you ned to put a thumb tack on the throttle trigger ? That should keep your finger light !

sorry guy's I can not be there. :( It is my birthday and everything, but my daughter's dance thing is that day at 1 till 4 :( . This has not been a good start for me this year so far my grandmother passed away Saturday and I missed the Dayton race. I hope that I can hit the water soon!! Looking at making the Celina race thou hope to see some of you there. Don

sorry guy's I can not be there. :( It is my birthday and everything, but my daughter's dance thing is that day at 1 till 4 :( . This has not been a good start for me this year so far my grandmother passed away Saturday and I missed the Dayton race. I hope that I can hit the water soon!! Looking at making the Celina race thou hope to see some of you there. Don
Sorry for your loss Don, when you get going let us know if you need any help. Are you running aa 82u55? Mike

Sorry for your loss Don, when you get going let us know if you need any help. Are you running aa 82u55? Mike
Sorry to here about your loss Don. hey Mikey what does your open tunnel class look like this coming week end i might need to enter my 40 tunnel so i can have another try at Sammy and his new boat. :p count me in if it is not to late

Thanks guy's for you thoughts. Mike I have a 82u55 ready if I need it, but I am hoping to have my 05 formula hull ready to go by then.

Sorry to here about your loss Don. hey Mikey what does your open tunnel class look like this coming week end i might need to enter my 40 tunnel so i can have another try at Sammy and his new boat. :p count me in if it is not to late
Your in Scotty channel 77 i presume. Just one week left looks like 6 or more round boats. lots of scales and others come on and play

Your in Scotty channel 77 i presume. Just one week left looks like 6 or more round boats. lots of scales and others come on and play
yep channel 77. I frogot that part :blink:

3 scales coming from the land of RTRns... we have our scale cards in hand..

Grimracer (1963 U-40 Miss Bardahl)

Greg Hahn (1967…I think… U-40 Miss Bardahl)

Greg Hahn (1988 Miller American)

See ya at the race..

O yea.. Im not going to fast yet.. I have LOTS of home work to do on my boat. New beast to me. We did get a prop to start to work on the boat last night and it stayed on the water for a full tank.. YEAAAAA.. that was on glass water.. Boooooooo

Grimracer

Latest posts

Back