RIVER CITY RACING SPRING SHOOTOUT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry guy's I can not be there. :( It is my birthday and everything, but my daughter's dance thing is that day at 1 till 4 :( . This has not been a good start for me this year so far my grandmother passed away Saturday and I missed the Dayton race. I hope that I can hit the water soon!! Looking at making the Celina race thou hope to see some of you there. Don
Sorry for your loss Don, when you get going let us know if you need any help. Are you running aa 82u55? Mike
Sorry to here about your loss Don. hey Mikey what does your open tunnel class look like this coming week end i might need to enter my 40 tunnel so i can have another try at Sammy and his new boat. :p count me in if it is not to late
Your in Scotty channel 77 i presume. Just one week left looks like 6 or more round boats. lots of scales and others come on and play
Hey scott we wont be up there this next weekend but deffintaley be ther in june.

sorry guy's I can not be there. :( It is my birthday and everything, but my daughter's dance thing is that day at 1 till 4 :( . This has not been a good start for me this year so far my grandmother passed away Saturday and I missed the Dayton race. I hope that I can hit the water soon!! Looking at making the Celina race thou hope to see some of you there. Don
Sorry for your loss Don, when you get going let us know if you need any help. Are you running aa 82u55? Mike
Sorry to here about your loss Don. hey Mikey what does your open tunnel class look like this coming week end i might need to enter my 40 tunnel so i can have another try at Sammy and his new boat. :p count me in if it is not to late
Your in Scotty channel 77 i presume. Just one week left looks like 6 or more round boats. lots of scales and others come on and play
Hey scott we wont be up there this next weekend but deffintaley be ther in june.
Last week you can email me your entry to make it easier if you want. [email protected] we have 6 rounders and at least a dozen scales. Hey Ken is SCOTTY ready to pilot the PAK yet LOL Mike

Last week you can email me your entry to make it easier if you want. [email protected] we have 6 rounders and at least a dozen scales. Hey Ken is SCOTTY ready to pilot the PAK yet LOL Mike
Ya! take that radio away from Ken and give the Pay n Pak rigger to Scott. I know he will make it stick to the track. Scott aint in to circus tricks like me and Ken. lol If Ken gets his act together, he will put the hurts to Mikey in concourse with that new 70 Buuud that I painted (ya, I'm proud of it)

Oh Ya, and I ain't so gullible to believe that crap that Grim and them Yankees ain't fast!! They are ALWAYS fast and consistent. It's going to be a tough weekend.

i am ready to run the pay and pack jus tgive me the radio Ken and will git-r-don :p

who is running open hydro?Allen
We have enough open hydros and open monos for one heat each. We have 2 heats of everything else maybe 3 of sport 40 and scale. & round Nose Scales gonna be a wild time in the Sport classes Mike

Mike,

I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

.21 sport Tunnel -- channel 73

2004 Miss Elam -- channel 75

All of these channels can be changed, just let me know.

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins

Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins
Your in big dog, hey can you pull a tooth while your here LOL LOL

Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins

Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins
looks like a high posibility of great weather in E-ville this weekend. i am looking forward to this race. i need a break from Tx. to frikin humid down here for a fat guy. :blink:

Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins
looks like a high posibility of great weather in E-ville this weekend. i am looking forward to this race. i need a break from Tx. to frikin humid down here for a fat guy. :blink:
Mike, I will be there with a scale boat Channel 2 ( Red )

Last edited:
Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins
Pulling a tooth would be my pleasure, but it may not be yours. I can always use the practice. Open Wide

Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins
Pulling a tooth would be my pleasure, but it may not be yours. I can always use the practice. Open Wide
Doug good to see your coming,too bad im also on red. maybe we can make the final. Chris bring Mike And Jamie weather man says its going to be AWESOME. Now if i can get that INJUN to fly

Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins
Doug good to see your coming,too bad im also on red. maybe we can make the final. Chris bring Mike And Jamie weather man says its going to be AWESOME. Now if i can get that INJUN to fly
Mikey, if you need help makin that INJUN fly, give me a call. I've had lots of experience makin em go up. I'm still workin on the landing though.

Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins
Mikey, if you need help makin that INJUN fly, give me a call. I've had lots of experience makin em go up. I'm still workin on the landing though.
Ken seems to have the whole flight proceedure down pretty good might talk to him. i wouldnt recomend it though :p

Guys the entries keep coming in Last nite the old guard called from St Louis Lawson <Buford as we call him called and entered his KITTY. And Ray Bowden <RAZOR entered some boats. I also had a guy email me and ask if someone would run his boats,he is a older gentleman that cant drive buts wants to see his boats race. Surely we can give a old fart a thrill of a lifetime seeing his stuff in action. OPEN WATER FRIDAY no bouys plz.............Mikey

Mike,
I am bringing:

Sport 40-- channel 71

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins
Ken seems to have the whole flight proceedure down pretty good might talk to him. i wouldnt recomend it though :p
Ya, doin it once is really cool but to do it twice in the same race is just plain showin off!

Guys the entries keep coming in Last nite the old guard called from St Louis Lawson <Buford as we call him called and entered his KITTY. And Ray Bowden <RAZOR entered some boats. I also had a guy email me and ask if someone would run his boats,he is a older gentleman that cant drive buts wants to see his boats race. Surely we can give a old fart a thrill of a lifetime seeing his stuff in action. OPEN WATER FRIDAY no bouys plz.............Mikey
if the waters is up we better make sure that Allan Elzer has his wet suit and scuba gear :lol:

Mike,
Mike is coming. He is bringing his sport 40 and .21 sport tunnel. Jamie is in North Dakota hunting varmits.

I will have him email his channels.

Chris
Mike, My B Sport Tunnel is on channel 71 and Sport 40 is on channel 81. I can change if necesary. Mike Starrett

Latest posts

Back