right hand flex shafts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikef18

Anyone know where I could get some right hand flex shafts for 3.5 bullet drive or K&B outboards. I'm building a twin electric outboard and would like counter rotating motors.

Thanks

If you supply cable, I can make them for you Mike. I might make an order to OSE and can get some cable then, when do you need them by?

Good point Mike! Fred has a bunch, he will sort you out for sure!

Lmk if you need any further help!

Check with Lawless man on here.. he just might have a BUNCH of them.

grim
Mike,

You are soooooooooooooooooooo right. In case anybody wants "wrong way" flexshafts for 3.5, 7.5, 3.5OS, Thunder Tiger or G-Drive, I have a lot of them for sale cheap. With or without liners. Send me a note at [email protected] for details.

Also, I now have a new supply of correctly wound flexshafts. So if you bought flexshafts or received them with a drive from me or one of my dealers and I haven't already contacted, you please send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will send you replacements.

I also have all sizes of replacement flexshafts for sale.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding. Please do not post requests for flexshaft replacements or ask to purchase flexshafts in this forum.

Fred "Lawlessman" Howe

Back