rigger pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I saw you at Mendota with that boat I believe last year or the year before. That boat runs awesome!!
Larry Jr.
Larry,

Never been in Mendota. I was at the Chicago Challenge in Midlothian Illinois race put on by the Marquette RC Boat Club. Got third in E-F hydo. Nice race, nice people. One heat I found out my fuel tank is just a little too small to start very early. Next boat will have the boom tubes spaced out just a little further.

Mike Stutzman

I think I saw you at Mendota with that boat I believe last year or the year before. That boat runs awesome!!
Larry Jr.
Larry,

Never been in Mendota. I was at the Chicago Challenge in Midlothian Illinois race put on by the Marquette RC Boat Club. Got third in E-F hydo. Nice race, nice people. One heat I found out my fuel tank is just a little too small to start very early. Next boat will have the boom tubes spaced out just a little further.

Mike Stutzman

AH, thats right Midlothian! I knew Ive seen it somewhere, cause I actually have tape of it. lol Seeing as how I only went to 4 races last year, I figured it was the big one. Yeah, its hard to forget a boat as beautifull as that one. Hope to see you again this year!

Larry

Latest posts

Back