rigger haul? on fleebay This is hilarious

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a very cool piece of hydro history, whatever it is...could be a combination of hydro ideas incorporated...

Anyone know?

Garrett

I'd say it's got some bent tubes as they are not evenly bent. looks like an old spider/avenger hull

Nope, thats an old Dumas Quicky 40 rigger, or should i say bent rigger. :lol: :lol:

Carl

He is going to include 2 new seals for the radio box - sounds like a deal -its at .99 cents those seals have to be $4

come on guys, the bloke may be smarter than we think !!

simply rotate that front boom for adjustable angle of attack!!

hahahahha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

Looks like he may be the one getting the last laugh being sold as is with NO returns, gonna get someone's money, up to $51.00.

it's a old dumas hot shot 40 hydro
:rolleyes:

your joking right......

Dan.

I thought the same thing Dan. ;) As a Dumas historian (not really, I just collect there old catalogs) Ill set some things strait.... The "Hot Shot" is a series of tunnel hulls Mr. optimax, not hydros. Its a "Quickie 40" for sure.......... cause Ive built both........My quickie 40 with a OS 40 VRM hit 58mph, which back in the day was pretty formitable.....Wish I knew more about turn fins back then, that boat had more of a skid fin than a turn fin. :blink: It was fun though!

Larry Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back