Revolt 30

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norvin Ennis

Whats the deal with the revolt being discontinued. Our club started a spec class this year using the revolt box stock.

How much of a problem is this going to be for new club members to get them in the future? They seemed the way to go

with a lot of new boaters in the club, not so fast one could get into trouble and not to expensive.

I wonder if it had anything to do with Jim's driving
default_biggrin.png

Probably but I'm sure Mike Z. will come up with another reason. I hope it's just so they can make some upgrades but I think the boat is great just the way it is.

This move also seemed rather odd to me, hope that it is just a "pause" to an upgraded version (even though the original was fine). The negative vibes from this has become apparent amongst the boating community in general and not just the FE guys. This was one of the best turn key get someone into the hobby boats to have ever been released and was responsible for numerous new members in my district. I have heard of similar results from other districts and even areas that created a "Revolt class" to race. Keep your fingers crossed folks as I'm sure Z is doing what he can on his end with Aquacraft.............
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
there are still a lot of em out there but if they stop making em then they will be gone fast

Yup, this is weird. I got third at the Namba nats running one I took out of the box running in P-unlimited mono, lol

I have a red one that's been sitting on the shelf for a year and a half. I brought it home, took it out of the box, set the batteries in it and stuck it on a shelf. That's where it's been ever since. It's never been wet. I paid close to $450.00 for it with batteries. If anyone wants it, I'll take $350.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back