Merry Christmas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle927

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and God bless you all always.

From Brian & Hevinlee Melton

Psalm 37 - 4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,

and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and God bless you all always.
From Brian & Hevinlee Melton

Psalm 37 - 4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,

and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Merry Christmas Brian and Hevinlee- Hope you guys have a great holiday- look's like a white Christmas in E-Ville . ;)

A BIG THANKS to those of you that have helped me over the years- and an even Bigger thanks to those that are helping me get through a tough time right now-

To ALL my I/W friends - Have a safe and Happy Holiday's -

You guys and gals are the BEST !!!!!!!!

I mean that ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
back at ya brian (not brAIn, drew, that's you :huh: ), have a happy & SAFE holiday.
Thanks, I'm pretty sure misshydro is rubbing off on me -LOL :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta quit replying to those threads :eek:

Your up Rick :p

merrychristmassailboat.jpg

back at ya brian (not brAIn, drew, that's you :huh: ), have a happy & SAFE holiday.
Thanks, I'm pretty sure misshydro is rubbing off on me -LOL :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha Ha Ha very funny boys!!!!! :p ! I hope santa leaves you a big huge lump of coal under your tree this year and not a boat :eek: :p :D :lol: !!! I got your boat its under my tree!!!!!!!!! :p :D :lol: B)

Ha Ha Ha very funny boys!!!!! :p ! I hope santa leaves you a big huge lump of coal under your tree this year and not a boat :eek: :p :D :lol: !!! I got your boat its under my tree!!!!!!!!! :p :D :lol: B)
i hope i get two. as cold as it is, i might need it for heat :p cant be any warmer in st marys miss hydro and thats only 20 miles south of me. :rolleyes:

Back