Need Prayers Please

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle927

Received a phone call last night from our 27 yr. old daughter Dene who has two small babies. She's been complaining of swollen lymph glands now for 2 months. Today she told me that she has been having a pain in her chest when she goes to bed. She went to

the emergency room early today. She just called and said through her tears that

they found a mass in one of her lymph glands. The doctors she said appeared to

her to be serious faced. They told her to pump as much milk for 5 month old Josiah

as he is gonna need it for when they take her in. She is due for a biopsy. I plead the

blood of Jesus over the phone to her and prayed. She lives 1200 miles from us. I

told her not to think negatively and to trust in our Great Physician, amen. She already fears that it is cancer. Please pass this on to as many prayer warriors as you can. Thank U all, in Jesus' precious name, amen. God bless U all!

Brian & Hevinlee (Dene's mom & stepdad)

Last edited by a moderator:
Put your trust in him and all will be done in his will. May the lord touch you and your family and give you peace and healing that only he can give.

Hang in there... I'm sorry you are so far away from her, we'll say a prayer for her.

Bob

Thank you all for your paryers and may the good Lord Bless you all in your daily walk with Him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jump quick, Iv got a plane ticket left, cost ya like $100 to get it swapped over, If you want it, let me know!

I am blessed with a 33 tear old daughter through whom God has blessed me with 2 of the most beautiful grandaughters i could ever ask for....THEY ARE MY LIFE!!! Even if we dont know each other personally....IM PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ANYWAY! God Bless.........Bill

MARK 5:23And besought him greatly, saying, My daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live.

MARK 5:29And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

I pray in the name of Jesus that your daughter be healed. All you need to do is have faith and put your trust in the Lord. I believe it because he healed me when I was

Received a phone call last night from our 27 yr. old daughter Dene who has two small babies. She's been complaining of swollen lymph glands now for 2 months. Today she told me that she has been having a pain in her chest when she goes to bed. She went tothe emergency room early today. She just called and said through her tears that

they found a mass in one of her lymph glands. The doctors she said appeared to

her to be serious faced. They told her to pump as much milk for 5 month old Josiah

as he is gonna need it for when they take her in. She is due for a biopsy. I plead the

blood of Jesus over the phone to her and prayed. She lives 1200 miles from us. I

told her not to think negatively and to trust in our Great Physician, amen. She already fears that it is cancer. Please pass this on to as many prayer warriors as you can. Thank U all, in Jesus' precious name, amen. God bless U all!

Brian & Hevinlee (Dene's mom & stepdad)

Ours prayers are with you too..I also have 2 Daughther and went throught the same thing with my oldest one..and there no words to discribe what your feeling..But God can heal any thing....

Back