Remember when ......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those were the days is all I can say! That Circus is on my project list. I have the cowl and an MLB kit, Plans, Pics , Etc… The Madison race was for the Gold Cup that year. Muncey won but if it weren’t for the rollers off the exit buoy of the first turn, Reynolds might have had something to say about that. The Circus looked strong. He ran strong all day that day. Bud was a no show (new boat gremlins) and I can’t remember where The Squire came in. We had pit passes and I remember just marveling at these beautiful boats. They ran limited classes (all of them) in between unlimited heats.

Not true John. The Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum has three of those four boats in it's collection along with several others AND THEY ALL ARE IN RUNNING CONDITION!!! Granted, the Squire Shop is a recreation with some original parts, but the Bud and Atlas are both the boats pictured above. Here's a vintage heat with all but the Circus, it's been replaced by the Pay'N Pak since it's in the collection. To make it even better, Chip Hanauer is driving the Squire in this heat

Not true John. The Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum has three of those four boats in it's collection along with several others AND THEY ALL ARE IN RUNNING CONDITION!!! Granted, the Squire Shop is a recreation with some original parts, but the Bud and Atlas are both the boats pictured above. Here's a vintage heat with all but the Circus, it's been replaced by the Pay'N Pak since it's in the collection. To make it even better, Chip Hanauer is driving the Squire in this heat

I was there for that heat. And yes the sound is amazing.

Hats off to H.A.R.M. ! Well done guys!

Latest posts

Back