Remember these>>>

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks James.

Talk about an addiction. I was born into a full size boat racing family. You can never ever get out of it. :D And if you think you can your kidding yourself. I had a easier time quitting smoking.
Yep, Dick Loeb's dad was a famous hydro racer here in the Chesapeake area and Dick did his share of trophy winning, got thrown out of one at over 150 mph he told me. It is in his blood and why he races RC boats at age 90!!! lol And, why he has a big block Chevy power flat bottom mono/hydro/something sitting in his drveway now getting outfitted for next summer! He's a wild man. Beasley
James,

I hate to be the one to break it to you!!! Dick is lying.......... :(

He is WAY older than 90!!!!!!!!........hahahahahahahahahahaha.............. :eek:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!............ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was a dumas deep vee with a 7.5 outboard.Got it second hand at the time,boat and motor.Ran it a couple of times ended up buying a hot shot tunnel hull for the motor.Played with it for awhile back then didn't much about boats.I ended giving the deep vee away.Someday I would like to get it back and,put the motor on it,and have it going.I still got the running gear for the deep vee.That was back in the early 90's

I feel really out of place saying my first boat. i started racing mid way through the 2009 season. i was 15 a few weeks away from 16 when i first started racing my first boat was a white Miss Vegas Deuce and i don't really need to explain what it is like because tons of people have them. at the start of the 2010 season fun runs i bought a Lynx .21 A stock tunnel hull with a K&B 3.5 from Ken Mallit. right before the 2010 Eugene Oregon race my neighbor gave me a Pro Boat Shockwave 36 which my dad almost sunk the first time i let him race one of my boats. the next heat i had repaired and replaced all the components of the radio box in the shockwave and let him run it again. while starting it up the engine froze up. the engine was a cheap Dynimite .32 engine that was a piece of junk. the pistons and bearing shredded inside the engine so that engine was a piece of crap. so in the third heat i let my dad race my tunnel hull which he flipped and cracked a hole in the side of the radio box which ruined a 2.4 reciver. in the 4th heat i let him race my vegas and he finished the race thank god. then Dave Donaldson gave me a little A mono AC wave slave which i am in the process of putting together. and this christmas i got a A mod tunnel hull that belonged to greg roth . so its obviously gonna be a bad azzzzz boat. then i got a note from my parents saying that we are going to get a real boat which we bought a week ago. it is a brand spankin new Boston Whaler 170 Montauk.

And i cant thank Jerry Dunlap, Greg Roth, Jim Mamaril, Mike Hughes, Eric, Jim Hagan (my uncle who is the best EVVVVVEEERRRR and every one in Namba 8 for taking me in and helping me every step of the way. :)

I just tossed a barnd new one in the trash!..lol

O well.. easy come easy go!

Grim
OUCH! I bought a brand new one, still in the box a couple years ago for $50. It's actually a MRP Mirage, same boat without Bud Light decals. I throw my OS MX on her every so often. It's a screamer, but the handling is less than to be desired!

my first attempt "AIR BOAT" was an aluminum ice tray, with a motor stand with an .049 ! took it from the ice box, mom was not happy, lol 10/11 years old! The next one was a 24" hotshot in 1980, still going! Rick L.

the dist 8 group is amazing and helps me with every thing from lending me a reciver and just little tips that i take for granite.

Back