Redneck Racing 3.5 Hi-Jack OB Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rick

I sent you a message

Capt Vic
pLEASE check p/p address > vic_spm@sbcglobal.net[SIZE=17.6805438995361px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17.6805438995361px] [/SIZE]

having problems getting pay-pal to accept[SIZE=17.6805438995361px] it [/SIZE]

Hello Everyone,

This is Capt Vic's Lieutenant, Jessica. The mounts are done and ready for shipping. Everyone who has posted before this post requesting a mount has been contacted. Below is my final count on stock after everyone who has already commented has been contacted for a purchase -

K&B Mount - 19 left - $45/ea

OS Mount - 30 left - $45/ea

K&B extra Hinge plate - 3 left (this is the extra mounting plate that some have asked for) - $15/ea

OS extra Hinge plate - 1 left - $15/ea

First come, first served.

Shipping is dependent on your location but its by USPS Priority or USPS First Class. Please PM me with the style you would like, quantity and an address and I can let you know the availability, total and paypal address.

Thank so much!

Capt Vic's Lieutenant, Jessica
Do you have any of the O.S. Mounts still in stock?

Hello Everyone,

This is Capt Vic's Lieutenant, Jessica. The mounts are done and ready for shipping. Everyone who has posted before this post requesting a mount has been contacted. Below is my final count on stock after everyone who has already commented has been contacted for a purchase -

K&B Mount - 19 left - $45/ea

OS Mount - 30 left - $45/ea

K&B extra Hinge plate - 3 left (this is the extra mounting plate that some have asked for) - $15/ea

OS extra Hinge plate - 1 left - $15/ea

First come, first served.

Shipping is dependent on your location but its by USPS Priority or USPS First Class. Please PM me with the style you would like, quantity and an address and I can let you know the availability, total and paypal address.

Thank so much!

Capt Vic's Lieutenant, Jessica
Do you have any of the O.S. Mounts still in stock?
Yes, I still have both OS and K&B mounts available.

How do these look and function?
KB ALUM.jpgOS ALUM.jpg

They look great, ask anyone.

They work great, ask anyone.

The adjustments are made at the "trim bracket" not the transom bracket. So once you have it attached to your boat, you don't loosen it again. It has +/- 7 degrees trim angle adjustment. The height adjustment is controlled with a jack screw. So when you loosen the hinge block from the trim bracket, you don't loose any of your previous adjustments. Make your adjustment in engine height and tighten the hinge block back down. On the OS mounts you can use the trim adjustment from the original OS mount for "engine" trim angle AND the Hi-Jack trim adjustment to control the hinge pin angle. It makes a difference on how the boat corners.

Thx, that explained all I wanted to know.

default_smile.png

Back