Redneck Racing 3.5 Hi-Jack OB Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Friends;

Recently I have had quite a few inquiries about making some more of these mounts. It is flattering to know that my craftsmanship is appreciated. So I have decided to do another run of mounts for the K&B 3.5 style outboard AND the OS style outboard. This run will be available in bare aluminum. The price will be $45.00 plus shipping. And I'll ship world wide.

attachicon.gif
20151217_102006.jpg
I would like a pivot block for O.S. AND 1 FOR A K&B SIR ... gOT A BLOCK THAT IS SCREW UP ...

The mounts are complete.

I will be getting a hold of everyone that has made requests.

Thanks again

Capt Vic

I would like 1 K&B and 1 OS and an extra povit block for each. what will the cost of the extra pivot blocks?

Steve

Hello Everyone,

This is Capt Vic's Lieutenant, Jessica. The mounts are done and ready for shipping. Everyone who has posted before this post requesting a mount has been contacted. Below is my final count on stock after everyone who has already commented has been contacted for a purchase -

K&B Mount - 19 left - $45/ea

OS Mount - 30 left - $45/ea

K&B extra Hinge plate - 3 left (this is the extra mounting plate that some have asked for) - $15/ea

OS extra Hinge plate - 1 left - $15/ea

First come, first served.

Shipping is dependent on your location but its by USPS Priority or USPS First Class. Please PM me with the style you would like, quantity and an address and I can let you know the availability, total and paypal address.

Thank so much!

Capt Vic's Lieutenant, Jessica

Here's something for the OS guys to think about.

On this run I left the trim plate slots in the Transom Bracket. The last time I didn't. The OS trim seemed good enough. But after further thought by leaving the adjustment available on the Trim Plate you can adjust your Pivot Pin Angle with the Hi-Jack AND your trim angle with the OS stock mount. The Pivot Pin Angle will effect your trim angle while turning the engine.

hmmmm

Capt Vic

Thanx Victor & Lt. Jessica. I have the total you sent, just waiting on an address to mail payment. Great idea on the OS mount (-;

Hello Captain Vic, I would like to buy one of your K&B outboard mounts.

Mt address is:

Charles Perdue

18130 Hwy 125 South

Bolivar, TN 38008

Let me know the total and your Pay Pal address.

Thanks,

Charles

Hello Friends;

Recently I have had quite a few inquiries about making some more of these mounts. It is flattering to know that my craftsmanship is appreciated. So I have decided to do another run of mounts for the K&B 3.5 style outboard AND the OS style outboard. This run will be available in bare aluminum. The price will be $45.00 plus shipping. And I'll ship world wide.

attachicon.gif
20151217_102006.jpg
I messaged you back > Please check messages ...........

Vic,

I received my mounts today as well. Quality workmanship for sure!!! Thank you.

Back