Record Trial, Flint MI, April 30, May1st.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Keeley

Supporting Member
Coming up quick, the D2 season opener is only 6 weeks away!

All IMPBA classes for SAW and 1/3rd Oval, 8am-dark. Come and go any time, flat $25 to register, run as often as time permits.

Here's a map of Thread Lake, we're at the north end of Orville St., north of McKinley Park:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=113337667130853054781.0004832cfdb883985555f&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=42.9987,-83.672926&spn=0.012068,0.019205&z=16

M6 where we stay, under $40/nt:

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.aspx?num=1069&NOA=&aYr=&aMo=&aDa=&dYr=&dMo=&dDa=&CP=&TA=

Here's some pix from past events:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10068

Come run the big water!

normal_DSC_7743a_crop.jpg

Dave Preusse's SP20 - photo courtesty David Lewis.

I would really love to come and check this out.My whole family wants to get involved and race.I live in Alpena Mi.

I would really love to come and check this out.My whole family wants to get involved and race.I live in Alpena Mi.
Come on out and see us!

As one of the "old timers" told me years ago, record trials aren't great spectator events but if the conditions are good you should see some fast stuff.

The Oakland/Wolverine MBC has a heat race in Burton May 22nd, you might want to check that out too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what the record is for a 7.5 outboard outrigger?Thanks

You guys down South get to have all the fun. It was snowing in Minneapolis last night. 37F right now.

Okay, well good luck again. Oh!, did you bring the nitro and gas stuff as well?

GO GET SOME IMPBA RECORDS!!!

Jimmy

Came through some crappy weather on my way to Flint, got the retrieve boat and am meeting F.A.S.T. members Mike Nowicki and Mikey Ross in the morning to set up the site.

The big bad low and cold front that sparked all the devistation down south is departing the Great Lakes, looks not bad for Saturday but Sunday might not be great with another weak system coming through.

Hey Tyler, what's an X hydro? :p

Came through some crappy weather on my way to Flint, got the retrieve boat and am meeting F.A.S.T. members Mike Nowicki and Mikey Ross in the morning to set up the site.

The big bad low and cold front that sparked all the devistation down south is departing the Great Lakes, looks not too bad for Saturday but Sunday might not be great with another weak system coming through.

Hey Tyler, what's an X hydro? :p
We don't know what a N2 mono is either. LOL

Good luck fellas!!!!!

Doug

X hyrdo in NAMBA is F in IMPBA Smart A$%.

N2 is 2 cell class

The N2 mono sunk yesterday. Not enough flotation unfortunately. Dragged, waded and combed the lake for several hours with no luck. It looks like it is going to be another blown out weekend.

Tyler

Back