RECALL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Seebold

From 2004 until 2007, I manufactured the outdeive in the picture below. In October of 2007, I had a major health issue that forced me to sell my machines and close my shop.

When I closed down, I no longer had equipment to continue to manufacture my line of hardware, so a local boater asked if he could take it over and I agreed. The local boater had another shop make the hardware, and after about 3 years of seeing the inferior crap the other guy was making, I took the line back and I am starting to produce it again, myself, in my garage. I just won't stand for inferior quality.

OK, now the reason for the recall. I have seen a few of these outdrives that have cracked along the base of the bracket where the drive attaches to the boat. I don't want any inferior product out there that is associated with me.

So here's the deal, "if you have one that has cracked, contact me at [email protected] and I will send you an address to return your drive to me and I will replace any one purchased after January 2008".

Seebold Drive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back