RCRC Spring Shootout May 13-14th 2017 Evansville, IN New Site!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark if F Mono & Twin makes I will be there...... be ca

reful what you ask for........
I'm gonna beat you so bad in f hydro ,I might even put two cmb 21's on my gas rigger and take you in twin !! Mikey said I could !you better bring some 90 percent nitro also !LOL,LOL!!!

The drivers listing, boats and classes have all been updated on Page 2.

Added drivers: Doug Clark and Tim White.

Scratched drivers: Chris and Karla Thornton, Don McKay, and Don Brown.

Hate to say im going to have to miss this race.Dan can you take me out of scale and sport 40.Wife has to work saturday and me possibly. Ill be there to help.

Scratch Me out of Sport 40 and Scale. Not going to be ready and may have to work. Ill be there to help out.

Hate to say im going to have to miss this race.Dan can you take me out of scale and sport 40.Wife has to work saturday and me possibly. Ill be there to help.
Jason and Brandon,

Got you scratched.

Added Tim Strange.

Drivers, Classes and Boats have been updated on page 2.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I want in gas sport hydro,got it finished and she is ready to race,hope I'm not to late to get in!
David, you're in. I will get everything updated tomorrow.

The weather looks like it will be nice next weekend for the race. If you're going to race, get your entries in.

Dan

Alex Hildreth B Mono DSM

Sport 20 DSM

Sport 40 DSM

Ken Hildreth B Mod Tunnel DSM

B Hydro DSM

Scale DSM

I assume Joe Warren is worried about the Competition in D hydro so he didnt sign up? Its ok to be skerd
default_wink.png
yes Sir SCARED STRAIGHT!!!!!!!
default_blink.png

Alex Hildreth B Mono DSM

Sport 20 DSM

Sport 40 DSM

Ken Hildreth B Mod Tunnel DSM

B Hydro DSM

Scale DSM
Ken,

Got you two entered. I assumed "Scale" is 1/8 not Gas.

If not, let me know.

Dan

The Listings on Page 2 have been updated for all changes.

Looks like none of the guys I usual work with when pitting/lap counting will be there this weekend, if anyone needs a pit guy let me know I can pit/call for you in your classes if you can help me out in mine (b mod/stock tunnel and RTR).

I know I can always find people on race day but getting it sorted out ahead of time is much easier that running around at the last minute to get someone.

Now lets race...........

Looks like none of the guys I usual work with when pitting/lap counting will be there this weekend, if anyone needs a pit guy let me know I can pit/call for you in your classes if you can help me out in mine (b mod/stock tunnel and RTR).

I know I can always find people on race day but getting it sorted out ahead of time is much easier that running around at the last minute to get someone.

Now lets race...........
We can team up

For those of you who are going to the lake, I provided a map to get you from the old lake to the new lake (On page 1 of this thread in a response to Joe Warren). The new lake is located in Goebel Soccer Complex which is located at 6800 N. Green River Road in Evansville, IN

There is road work on I-69,

• If you are coming from the North, the Southbound exit onto Lynch Road is closed. You will want to take the BOONVILLE- NEW HARMONY EXIT (Exit 15) and head WEST to pick up Green River Road. Turn LEFT (South) on GREEN RIVER ROAD. .
  • If you are coming from the South, there is road work, but you can take the LYNCH ROAD EXIT (Exit 10) and head West to pick up Green River Road. Turn RIGHT (North) on GREEN RIVER ROAD.
From the front gate at the Goebel Soccer Complex, the attached map with the red line should help you get to the lake. There should be signs, but I thought this might help.

• As you come into the park, go to the left.
  • Stay to the right and follow the road to a yield sign (round about) and stay left,
  • Once you pass the building with the flags on your right, you will see a parking lot on your right.
  • Drive to the concrete pad which has concrete benches. Drive between the concrete benches and you should see flags on both sides of you.
  • These flags are identifying the ONLY area we can drive through the Soccer Complex which is between Field 4 and 5 (see map). Whether coming or going.
  • Once you get past the soccer fields, you should be able to see the lake off to the right.

I hope this helps!

Dan

Edit_2017-05-09_1 Directions to lake from green river road.bmp.

Attachments

• Edit_2017-05-09_1 Directions to lake from green river road.bmp
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
Back