RCRC Evansville annual Jack Kohlmeyer Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 more headin your way. Hay Mike, I'll take the magnets out of my boats this time. I don't want our boats sticking together like before. That was ugly!
OPEN MONO looks strong at this race7 boats already.....Keep em coming,i will bring flyers to Cincy
Bump Entries are starting to come in,if you wanna run another gas class email or pm me if we get enough we will add classes....Mike PS open water all day friday till 6:30

[/qu

Hey Mike, Can you enter my OPEN MONO on ch64 and 1/8 SCALE on CH78 OR 62

GREAT race sunday. thanks for the close racing deck to deck with my Thousand Trails without worring about a mishap!! your a TERRIFFIC racer !! JOE PETERS IMPBA 17067S

P.S. ill try to reach you at the number posted to get directions to lake
Will do Joe just be here and ready to rumble....Mike

Dave Sandell sent three your way yesterday, I am sending three boats today, Chuck cant make the show due to school. He has a drumline contest Saturday. Phil, you better come ready as I am out to win in sport twenty with my brand X boat. lol Ken

Phil, you better come ready as I am out to win in sport twenty with my brand X boat. lol Ken
You can have another try :lol:

The brand x boats were running well last week but I came out on top again.

You better worry about Dave S his boat is fast.

Im busy re rigging the new sport 40, Maybe run that or try the Bardahl again.

Phil, you better come ready as I am out to win in sport twenty with my brand X boat. lol Ken

Hay Phil, We were up at St Louis tweakin on James sport 20. Now James has a big grin on his face every time he throwes the boat in the water. You know what that means.

Hay Phil, We were up at St Louis tweakin on James sport 20. Now James has a big grin on his face every time he throwes the boat in the water. You know what that means.
LOOKING FOR MORE GAS CATS AND GAS SPORT HYDROS.... if you have one and want to run it email me.....Mike

Mikey, If you need gas cats, Im not the great cat driver of my team, But regardless of that, Im in!!, I will email you the frequency when I get home along with the scale, spt 20 and Spt 40. Ill be a busy boy. Ken

Mike l

Let me know what ones to bring you have my freq. already.

Randall Cartright
Randy bring them all as you can see im trying to get some more boats. If i cant we will run for fun no fee no trophy,maybe if you win we will dunk you.....Mike

Mikey,

you has asked for hydros earlier. Are the hydro classes going to make it. Intersted in b,d,e or I guess I should call 20,40, and 60.?

Allen

Mikey,

you has asked for hydros earlier. Are the hydro classes going to make it. Intersted in b,d,e or I guess I should call 20,40, and 60.?

Allen
We will run all the classes listed on the flyer reguardless of numbers, but we have a few hydros. Id throw you in but you know how i screwed that up in Cincy.... what a brain fart sorry again.......Mikey

Mikey,

Allen
We will run all the classes listed on the flyer reguardless of numbers, but we have a few hydros. Id throw you in but you know how i screwed that up in Cincy.... what a brain fart sorry again.......Mikey
Mikey, Send me your email address for my entry or you can just say the three classes listed above on channel 69 or 65. try to keep all boats on same channel.

So far as what happened in Cincy, I Have done something similiar so I understand.

Allen

Mikey,

Allen
Mikey, Send me your email address for my entry or you can just say the three classes listed above on channel 69 or 65. try to keep all boats on same channel.

So far as what happened in Cincy, I Have done something similiar so I understand.

Allen
Allen consider yourself emtered cya friday or saturday..........Mikey

Mikey,

I sent you an email. Just write if any problems. Wish Chuck could make it, But its a busy fall for him at school. Dave S. and Scott W. should be down there early Friday, I will be there late in the afternoon. Should be a fun weekend. I entered Gas cat, but let me know if the class doesnt make. Ken

Mikey,

I sent you an email. Just write if any problems. Wish Chuck could make it, But its a busy fall for him at school. Dave S. and Scott W. should be down there early Friday, I will be there late in the afternoon. Should be a fun weekend. I entered Gas cat, but let me know if the class doesnt make. Ken
3 days left to enter this weekends race, foot note trailers will be allowed on the lake side of the lake. Open water all day friday and a raffle and half pot to benefit RICKY HIGHTOWER. Mike

Be there friday morn.

Randy
HEY MIKE CAN YOU ADD 2 MORE? JOE PETERS 1/8 SCALE CH 62

OPEN MONO CH 64

** D HYRDO CH 62

** GAS SPORT HYDRO CH 78

IF THERE ISNT ENOUGH SPORT HYDROS TO MAKE CLASS PUT IT IN OPEN GAS CH 78 OK?

Be there friday morn.

Randy
MIKE IM LEAVING CINCY AT 5:00 AM SAT PLEASE EXCUSE ME IF IM A LITTLE LATE......

RANDY C. IS GOING TO LET ME USE HIS PIT AREA.. WHAT A GUY!!! JOE P.

Be there friday morn.

Randy

OPEN MONO CH 64

** D HYRDO CH 62

** GAS SPORT HYDRO CH 78

Be there friday morn.

Randy

GOT IT JOE COMON DOWN .....MIKE

Be there friday morn.

Randy

OPEN MONO CH 64

** D HYRDO CH 62

** GAS SPORT HYDRO CH 78

Be there friday morn.

Randy

GOT IT JOE COMON DOWN .....MIKE
110 boats all nitro classes and 3 gas classes will run. This is the D-14 series final 2 classes are locked and Sport 40 has Brian Schymik with a 606 point lead on Mike Schindler,with back to back wins in Madison and Cincy im pumped and will go for the throat this weekend to win my first Sport 40 Championship. move outside the BIG RED #8 Bud is rocking to the winner Circle.... I hope lol Mikey

[110 boats all nitro classes and 3 gas classes will run. This is the D-14 series final 2 classes are locked and Sport 40 has Brian Schymik with a 606 point lead on Mike Schindler,with back to back wins in Madison and Cincy im pumped and will go for the throat this weekend to win my first Sport 40 Championship. move outside the BIG RED #8 Bud is rocking to the winner Circle.... I hope lol Mikey
OK Mikey good luck I will be there this afternoon to test my sport 40 boats, looks like I will bring the Green Extreme boat back for one more race. Dont forget your rain gear :angry: Sunday looks to be a better day for weather.

I will bring the dist14 scale hydro season points unlimited hydro prop trophy to award to the new 06 Champ.

Back