RCRC Evansville annual Jack Kohlmeyer Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Nitro classes including b,d,e,f hydro bsport obt b obt open obt, b,d open mono sport 20,40 and scale ,twin hydro. Open Gas see flyer on dist 14 website www.impba14.org This is the final points race of the dist season

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY MIKE,

Looks like three of us are coming from Jackson. I'll get my entry in the mail tomorrow!

Mark Hopper

This is a good race to attend. Went last year and it was a blast! Evansville club puts on a great race and the race site is awesome! Anybody that is "going to be in the country" (leaves Grim and I out, bummer :( , it is well worth the trip to Evansville!

Rw

Nitro classes including b,d,e,f hydro bsport obt b obt open obt, b,d open mono sport 20,40 and scale ,twin hydro. Open Gas see flyer on dist 14 website www.impba14.org This is the final points race of the dist season

This is a good race to attend. Went last year and it was a blast! Evansville club puts on a great race and the race site is awesome! Anybody that is "going to be in the country" (leaves Grim and I out, bummer :( , it is well worth the trip to Evansville!

Rw

Thanks guys,looks like a good one shaping up Ol Jack would be proud..............

5 more headin your way. Hay Mike, I'll take the magnets out of my boats this time. I don't want our boats sticking together like before. That was ugly!
OPEN MONO looks strong at this race7 boats already.....Keep em coming,i will bring flyers to Cincy
Bump Entries are starting to come in,if you wanna run another gas class email or pm me if we get enough we will add classes....Mike PS open water all day friday till 6:30

5 more headin your way. Hay Mike, I'll take the magnets out of my boats this time. I don't want our boats sticking together like before. That was ugly!
OPEN MONO looks strong at this race7 boats already.....Keep em coming,i will bring flyers to Cincy
Bump Entries are starting to come in,if you wanna run another gas class email or pm me if we get enough we will add classes....Mike PS open water all day friday till 6:30
Lots of Tunnels,Open Monos and of course Sport 20,40 and Scales. Come on Hydro guys get your entries in........mike

Hey looks like it will be a good one What is the count for Scale and sport hydros up to?

I will be in sport 20 and sport 40 and scale.

HEY PAUL PACMAN, WHAT YOU DOING THERE IS A OPEN MONO CLASS :lol:

You all should have seen Pauls Hurricane electric mono showing them the fast way around the course at the Masters.

Ill have to put my big mono in the race too maybe it ill be able to race/.

Hey Phil let Chucky drive it it might win then! :rolleyes:

Hey looks like it will be a good one What is the count for Scale and sport hydros up to?

I will be in sport 20 and sport 40 and scale.

HEY PAUL PACMAN, WHAT YOU DOING THERE IS A OPEN MONO CLASS :lol:

You all should have seen Pauls Hurricane electric mono showing them the fast way around the course at the Masters.

Ill have to put my big mono in the race too maybe it ill be able to race/.

[/qu

Hey Mike, Can you enter my OPEN MONO on ch64 and 1/8 SCALE on CH78 OR 62

GREAT race sunday. thanks for the close racing deck to deck with my Thousand Trails without worring about a mishap!! your a TERRIFFIC racer !! JOE PETERS IMPBA 17067S

P.S. ill try to reach you at the number posted to get directions to lake

Back