RCRC Evansville annual Jack Kohlmeyer Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better tie the Tents down...... Looks like mother nature has a Attitude..... :eek:
Yep lotsa rain but we will keep goin sunday looks better. Ole Jim Irwin is supposed to show tomorrow and pickup his HALL OF FAME PLAQUE ...........WE LUV YA JIMBO........Mikey and the gang

Wish I could have made it.. Dang work :( with no vacation days left. Then again, all my time/money is going into moving shortly... Be glad when that is over, cutting my driving time to the pond by more than half.

Well we had a big time at the race this weekend even with the rain,rain,rain....... I'm about dried out! The Evansville guys did a great job with the weather they had to work with!

I hope to see a lot of the same racers here in Jackson in about a month.. We'll order up some good weather!

Mark Hopper

A huge thanks to the Evansville gang. They worked under extreme coditions. that was the deepest I have ever seen that lake. A special thanks to Alan Elzer, Who went swimming more than once just so we could have some bouys. I still had a good time dispite the rain, rain, and more rain. Hey Mikey, You think you can get my 1/8 scale trophy to say 1/8 scale instead of 1/8 sport tunnel. I think your trophy guy had a brain fart. lol Ken

great job Mike and the Evansville gang, the weather was though but it was a real great race thanks ..........Scott

A big thank you to all of the Evansville club members especially Allan Elzer not many club members will dive into the water to replace buoys through out the day. You all did a great job under really poor wet soggy conditions. I had a great time. Thank you all again. Really glad Jim Irwin got a chance to make it don so we could present his Hall of Fame Plaque for all of the racers to see.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President

Man, I just about had my ark finished with a new CMB 90 mounted to it when the rain quit :D Those Evansville guys work their fanny's off just so the rest of us can have a little fun. THANKS!!! I beat some of the best sport 40 guys in the country for 1st. That one is going to haing high on the wall.

When does next season start???? I'm ready!

Hey Kenny be glad they spelled IMPBA correctly. Maybe it was the same guy that made their T-shirts for their first Internats. Cool and the Evansville spelling contest continues. :lol:

A huge thanks to the Evansville gang. They worked under extreme coditions. that was the deepest I have ever seen that lake. A special thanks to Alan Elzer, Who went swimming more than once just so we could have some bouys. I still had a good time dispite the rain, rain, and more rain. Hey Mikey, You think you can get my 1/8 scale trophy to say 1/8 scale instead of 1/8 sport tunnel. I think your trophy guy had a brain fart. lol Ken

Thanks to Evansville Club for another great job.

Wes racing is not over for the year, it just requires a little driving. I know some of the people from evansville typically attend races in Jackson, TN and or Huntsville, AL.

Sincerely,

Allen Waddle

Hey Wes,

Lets go to Jackson, Tn and bother the boaters down south!!! Dave Sandell said He may go. Its a shorter trip for you than for me. I know you still have something left for me!!! OH, Did I mention that the water in Jackson is almost always smooth. Round noses like that, dont they?

Hey Wes,

Lets go to Jackson, Tn and bother the boaters down south!!! Dave Sandell said He may go. Its a shorter trip for you than for me. I know you still have something left for me!!! OH, Did I mention that the water in Jackson is almost always smooth. Round noses like that, dont they?
I gotta see how many pennies I have left after you get done with me. I'm all puckered up and waiting to see how much you want for that boat. You still havn't told me.

Oh no, another IMPBA sanctioned class, 1/8 sport tunnel. LOL :p

Then again it is about right 1/8 of 16 feet is 2 feet, pretty close, or would it mean 1/8 of the set up would be "sport" and the rest modified. :ph34r:

the Wallster, just stirring it up

Oh no, another IMPBA sanctioned class, 1/8 sport tunnel. LOL :p

Then again it is about right 1/8 of 16 feet is 2 feet, pretty close, or would it mean 1/8 of the set up would be "sport" and the rest modified. :ph34r:

the Wallster, just stirring it up
thanks guys............

Back