• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RCMK parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john schultheis

I'm done with Gas

this sale includes 2 ignition coils 1 is brand new and the other one is used 2 brands new CMR7H NGK spark plugs 1 aluminum 7/8 header 2 coil brackets these coil brackets are for a different motor I used these to mount the coil to the tub side the motor is a 254R Evo it has issues last time it ran was at the 2013

MN State Championship Race Buoy 5 the boat flipped after I brought it back in I tried to start it and it would not spark so I'm assuming the source coil is bad it also needs a top end I made this little discovery when I was pulling the motor from the boat I don't know if it was that way when I got the boat or if it happened during one of the few times I had the boat in the water as you can see in one of the pictures the piston is bad I have not pulled the cylinder to see what that looks like but I'm also assuming that's bad......make me an offer i'll let this stuff go cheap

003.jpg

20140907_135701.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back