RC needles & bases

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
World champion products. Rody Roem

These have the lowest assembled height and the most consistent flow of any needle I have tested. No offense to Don but these are better. They are are able to be completely disassembled for cleaning if the need arrises and they can be mounted many different ways. I tap the holes for an M4 screw so no need for hard to reach nuts

http://www.worldchampionproducts.com/fr/187-vs99002.html
No offense taken as I've put out over 1500 bases with no complaints so that speaks for itself. I like my base because it is clean, simple and the fuel make only two 90 degree turns while traveling thru the base, something a guy named Andy Brown told me to keep to a minimum back when I was working on the originals. And if you use a filter before the base there's no need to disassemble one for cleaning. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been using Dons for years got a world champion one for a new 20 hydro just to try.

Dons are more fail safe in that they wont fall apart as easy. The WC is nice because it will fit just about any where. Both look to be top notch. I have used Dons for some time and like them. I even made a few for myself. You cant go wrong with either.

Mike

Latest posts

Back