RC Boating Today outboard powerhead question.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffmaturo

I received some email regarding outboard engines. They asked who currently makes a production outboard power head. I was not sure just how many there are, here is what I have so far:

Nova Rossi

Rossi

OS for 3.5

Rody Roem OS
Thunder Tiger/not sure if currently in production

Nelson/No longer in production

feel free to add to the list!

I received some email regarding outboard engines. They asked who currently makes a production outboard power head. I was not sure just how many there are, here is what I have so far:

Nova Rossi

Rossi

OS for 3.5

Rody Roem OS

CMB 3.5

Nova Rossi

Rossi

OS for 3.5

Rody Roem OS

CMB 3.5
CMB .21RS is no longer in production. Don`t know if there is still engines and/or outboard rebuild kit in stock at the factory.

Jeff,

Rossi, no longer in production. See you in Sowega!!
Are you sure , ask Alan Hobbs he ordered some for me 2 yrs. Ago
Jamey I got that from David at hyper performance. He was the importer and told me they completely closed. I'm getting ready to sign him up as a Novarossi Marine USA dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nova Rossi

Rossi

OS for 3.5

Rody Roem OS

CMB 3.5
CMB .21RS is no longer in production. Don`t know if there is still engines and/or outboard rebuild kit in stock at the factory.
http://www.hobbysupplies.com.au/CMB%20Engines.HTM

Jeff,

Rossi, no longer in production. See you in Sowega!!
Are you sure , ask Alan Hobbs he ordered some for me 2 yrs. Ago
Jamey I got that from David at hyper performance. He was the importer and told me they completely closed. I'm getting ready to sign him up as a Novarossi Marine USA dealer.
Yeah he was a distributor like 5 or 6 yrs ago and that's probably how long it's been since he has had any parts for them . Like I said contact Alan Hobbs about Rossi engines bc that's who makes his engines.

Hobby Supplies in Australia has the CMB 21RS in stock but the engine is no longer in production

Jimmy Johnson

Last edited by a moderator:
Back