rc boating in kansas city

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott baird

Hi, my name is Scott and I am new to this forum and rc boating. I'm looking for rc boating activity in the Kansas City area. I have been to Rocky Hollow Lake in Excelsior Springs to run, but I have not met any other boaters. Any information would be appreciated.

District 6 started a new club about a year ago, they run at Cedar Lake in Olathe and have an IMPBA sanctioned race scheduled for mid-September. A couple of us plan to attend from Des Moines area. I can't remember the contact for the club but get ahold of Allan Hoyle-District 6 director, he's on this forum.

Wallster

Scott here is the person to get ahold of for our club in the KC area. Thanks Wally for keeping an eye on this forum for us we can always use more people with the same interests.

Alan

Ryan Williams

816-550-1788

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at their club meeting over the winter, and I ran at a fun run at their lake last summer. A great bunch of guys! Ken

Thanks Ken have you been running very much? Hope you can make it over for the fun run this month here is the flyer.

Alan

Attachments

• Fun Run 2010.jpg
    Fun Run 2010.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 0
I just wanted to thank you all for the information. Have been in contact with ryan and he has told me what i needed to know. I am glad i found other people running in the area. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back