RB concept / NR motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

I belive that the the RB motors are a NR based engine. Can anyone tell me if the NR P/L will fit on a RB case? I need a new P/L for a RB v12,.. OR,.. I could use a slightly worn P/L,.. just trying to get my kids boat moving.

oh man,. looks like the RB parts to totally impossible to get for this engine... some tell me a the NR's will fit...

The sleeve index pin on my RB C6 engines are located 180 degrees from the index pin on my Novarossi engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be safe to notch the sleeve flange IF it fits otherwise? Normally I wouldn't consider this an option, but if parts are unobtainable.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be safe to notch the sleeve flange IF it fits otherwise? Normally I wouldn't consider this an option, but if parts are unobtainable.............
Yes you can do this, or just pull the pin out of the case (the sleeve will stay inplace without the pin once the head is tightened down).

And yes Nova did make the RB engines and some of the parts do interchange (the RB engines were made to their own specs).

Glenn

Back