ran my insane tunnel today

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Soberg

hear is a few pic;s i ran my insane tunnel today sorry the pic are not sharp it was on a cell phone the boat ran good for it frist run 52.7 mph on my GPS the pond was a bit small i did not get a full hot lap but good straight run thank you for looking i will get to are real pond in a week or so will post the update and good pic o and take a pic of gps thank you Bruce

Looking good... still plenty of time to enter it in the 2010 World Tunnel Champs race...

~ James

hear is a few pic;s i ran my insane tunnel today sorry the pic are not sharp it was on a cell phone the boat ran good for it frist run 52.7 mph on my GPS the pond was a bit small i did not get a full hot lap but good straight run thank you for looking i will get to are real pond in a week or so will post the update and good pic o and take a pic of gps thank you Bruce
cool boat im glad to see gas outboards

cool boat im glad to see gas outboards
thank you me too cant wate to run it this weekend !!

well run the tunnel today it went 57.8 MPR i got 14 runs out of the flex shaft the boat run and handles real good man i am hooked !! thank you Bruce

Back