Radio Interference

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Thomas

Hello just looking for some information or past problems with using the aluminum servo trays from Aeromarine. Want to verify before I build the box...or any reasons not to use them? Thanks

Hello just looking for some information or past problems with using the aluminum servo trays from Aeromarine. Want to verify before I build the box...or any reasons not to use them? Thanks
I have used them and Grims with no concerns. The problem start when you dont insulate the throttle linkage from the carb or thats my experience .....Mike

Chris, I use the the alum servo mounts on most of my boats with no probelms, The aeromarine ones are a little thin and do tend to crack over time. There are other alum servo mounts available that are made from heavier material and are better suited for high torque servos and bigger hulls.

Josh-

Thanks for the input guys I guess I should have mentioned that the guage of metal is of concern too. Thats why I really like these forums. Lots of user input, not having to invent the wheel all over. I think I will opt out of the brackets for the steering servo. I just figured it could save some time in needing to fabricating my own brackets... Thanks Again

Back