racing again (great time)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

Special thank you to the 2 clubs that i attended races at recently .

the first was dayton ohio 1 day race weather was fantistic, sunny !! very friendly and a super race site. a special thank you to my host dave roach for a super time ( the new cobra 2 performed great and took a 3rd place win .

The second race was in minnisota, tcmbc 1 day race. weather was crappy, raining off and on all day over cast and windy but we made the best of what we had and the racing was second to none. the leydes were my hosts and great to meet them in person finally. all there were very friendly ( again the new boat performed great. 1st in stock, 1st in A mono and a second in mod tunnel with a stock OS engine ( lost !! in the runoff for 1st against a piped motor ) but just a over all great time. great to race and see new people . and i cant wait until the next one!!!

Dan hutchinson (cobra tunnel boats)

Nice to put a face with your name Dan. The TCMBC always welcomes new people to race with us. The Cobra 2 was running great. I will say DAN DEFINITELY HAS THE BOAT HANDLING A TIGHT TURN AT FULL SPEED! WOW, Hope to see you in June. That is always a fun race as the last one in October also is.

We thank you for racing with us!

TL

Dan, pretty cool of you to make it! Hope you will return as I plan to make a few of the MN races this year. I plan to be at the next one for sure in June.

Good to meet you Dan. It's good to have new faces show-up from time to time. Hope you were able to fix that radio box that snapped open when you were showing it to us. :D

Dan,

You should come to the Badgers race in Racine, WI on Sunday June 3rd. There's always solid B tunnel racing. If you're in Michigan, the trek shouldn't be too bad.

Dean

Dan,

Jay and I raced at Nichols Road pond for years. Your really getting around up north. Take a trip to the Badgers pond for sure as it is a great site with some very good racers. Two one day 3 heat races Sat & Sun is a neat format also.

Mic

Dan,

Jay and I raced at Nichols Road pond for years. Your really getting around up north. Take a trip to the Badgers pond for sure as it is a great site with some very good racers. Two one day 3 heat races Sat & Sun is a neat format also.

Mic
Yes, I agree.. I plan on attending the 20 & 40 Sport Memorial race in July.. Well worth the 7 hour drive. B)

Dan, It was a pleasure to meet you, and your entorage. I hope you can make it over to race again soon. Your Cobra II had impressive performance in the less than ideal tunnel conditions. :D Point race #2 June 17. Point race #3 July 15. Point race #4 August 12. We have a fun get together dubbed the "Speed Run" September 9. Then finish up the season October 7 with point race # 5, The IMPBA Sanctioned Minnesota State Championship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

Mic
Yes, I agree.. I plan on attending the 20 & 40 Sport Memorial race in July.. Well worth the 7 hour drive. B)
7 hours! Do you stop and take a nap, or drive with your E brake on? :eek:

Dan,

Mic
7 hours! Do you stop and take a nap, or drive with your E brake on? :eek:
6 hours 10mins. - 372.25 miles - Larry!!! :rolleyes: Plus, I have to add my Wife's Pee-Pee breaks in there... :lol: :D :lol: ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: ! I know how far away it is. I used to commute back and forth when working in Miwaukee, and Chicago... I could drive to either of those cities in 7 hours, and the speed limit was 55 at the time. Radar detectors, and CB's were mandatory equipment on those trips to avoid making expensive donations to the Wisconsin revenuers with the flashing lights. ;) Dan said he made the trip to Nicols from Escanaba in 6 hours, so if he can get some racing started in the U. P. we will have 4 venues spaced roughly that distance apart. :D 5 if the Quad Cities start hosting a race again. :)

Back