Race Sponsorships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Williamson

Like to set the record straight;

There has been rumor AquaCraft will not sponsor races in the future. How in the world this was started, no idea.

AquaCraft will continue to help promote, sponsor, donate product, etc., to races to help promote races and the marine market and to say thanks to those who spend their hard-earned money in traveling to these events. This goes for NAMBA and IMPBA sanctioned events.

What we will not do at this time is sponsor or promote any type of race that offers prize money to the winner. This is not good for the hobby. I've seen it before in R/C competition, it does not work and not good for the market.

Thanks,

Russ

Like to set the record straight;There has been rumor AquaCraft will not sponsor races in the future. How in the world this was started, no idea.

AquaCraft will continue to help promote, sponsor, donate product, etc., to races to help promote races and the marine market and to say thanks to those who spend their hard-earned money in traveling to these events. This goes for NAMBA and IMPBA sanctioned events.

What we will not do at this time is sponsor or promote any type of race that offers prize money to the winner. This is not good for the hobby. I've seen it before in R/C competition, it does not work and not good for the market.

Thanks,

Russ
Thank You for your continuing support

Like to set the record straight;There has been rumor AquaCraft will not sponsor races in the future. How in the world this was started, no idea.

Thanks,

Russ
Thank You for your continuing support
Many thanks to the whole AquaCraft org. and the guys who race with us and do r and d work. Todate we have ben blessed with many prizes, im looking for my Grim Racer Lighter!!!! Mike Schindler and the RCRC

What's the deal with these "Pro" races I've heard something about one that's planned close to us this next year. The pay back sounds too good to be true, and it probably is. Anyone been to or seen one of these run?

mike b

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Russ

A big thanks to Grimm, Russ, Greg and AquaCraft for all the support and development that they have done for this hobby.

Hmmpph Fiddlesticks! How can anybody say that when Aquacraft is already on the list of sponsors for the 2008 Tunnel Race? Thanks guys. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you all in March.

I would like to dispell those rumors as being totally false as well. Aquacraft has been a major corporate sponsor of the Charleston Model Boaters Tunnel Championships from the outset. Boats, engines and many items for the raffle were graciously provided.

When I put out the announcement for the sponsorships being available for the March 2008, Aquacraft was one of the first to jump on the sponsorship bandwagon. They have sponsored a trophy class, and has donated a boat and many items to the raffle pool.

We consider Aquacraft to be an excellent supporter of model boat races and one of our major corporate partners for the Tunnel Championships. We have been blessed to have them with us and look forward to a long term partnership.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back