Race #2 Dist 12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

Thanks again for a great weekend of fun racing,I think we all had a BLAST. Hats off to Mike Butler, and the whole crew its always a great race.

Dick Loeb

had a great time. was good to see all the guys up from s. va. up here. as always, mike butler, steve sutton, danny & pop weimer & all the other delmarva crew put on a fun weekend of racing. mother nature held off, & we got 4 rounds in & home early!!! see ya'll at the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin, Heard you took first in B/P-Lim Tunnel! Congrats!! Dick, I understand the T-Boat heats were some of the best racing of the weekend. Glad the weather held out for you all. Next stop Centreville, VA in five weeks!!

Robin, Heard you took first in B/P-Lim Tunnel! Congrats!! Dick, I understand the T-Boat heats were some of the best racing of the weekend. Glad the weather held out for you all. Next stop Centreville, VA in five weeks!!
with my cobra 2/k&b sport boat, too ;) !

So who was the big winner in the Novice class??
All four contestants were the winners, these young lads did a great job.

Will Porter

Gavin Ghattas

Grant Liddycoat

Ian Savage

The next generation and future of our model boat racing in D12

A big thanks to all the racers who attended our D12 club race. we hope to make and hope to post the date for our Fall Octoberfest race in place of the deleted July race due to issues with grass in the lake as well as the overwhelming heat in late July. We will get the date information posted as soon as possible. Thanks again for attending our race and we hope everyone had a good time.

Thanks Steve, Mike B, Pop, Danny, Ray-Ray (you crack me up!) and everybody else in the Delmarva Club that took care of things to make sure we had a good time racing this past weekend...including Josh and James, our two newest D.12 Balt. members (gas guys) that did a great job retrieving boats for us when needed...you guys are great!

Also great to meet Scott Liddycoat and to see Kentley as well as Dick (minus Carol) again...and everyone else....great people in D.12!!!

John Crouch....thank you so much for the use of your generator to charge packs...you da man!

See you all at Centreville!....try to make it Kentley....and bring some faster boats next time....LOL!

-Kent

pete, you need to be an ose member to view them. post some here, or in a site we can all see........

If you just break down and get a FE Tunnel Robin, you'll be able to join... LOL

Here is the new generation of District 12 racers!

(photo's courtesy Pete)

3a (0).jpg

3a (2).jpg

3a (3).jpg

3a (1).jpg

2a (1).jpg

And when your done with the pics, get that ml 295 ready for Centreville...I have you a prop and 2 - 2s packs you can use to break her in!!!! You are ready...c'mon! You can take pics between heats....

When you gonna trade in the camera for a TX Pete? If your ML isnt done, my P-LIM TS3 is ready for you!

Back