R.I.P. Dr. Marvin Ebersfeld (Doc)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david horsley

Marvin "Doc" Ebersfeld has past away yesterday from health complications and a long battle with A.L.S. He will be missed.

We had our differences in opinion , but Im sorry to read this news.

Rip Doc - Silent Engines

Just read the bad news about DOC. Its hard to believe he is gone. Twenty years ago I started running with Doc in the palm beach club. Had many conversations with him over the years and gave great

parties. Last time i saw him he still looked to have good reasonable health. I did not know he had ALS. Sorry that he is gone . He was always a hard running competitor and a long standing member of the Palmbeach RC Power boaters. RIP DOC ------ Dan McCormick---NAMBA 221

Always Enjoyed Racing with Doc & Mike. Doc will be missed by Many.... Sad News..
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear about Marvin's passing. I ran against him for many years in the mono classes. Tough competitor and a nice guy, too. He will be missed at the races. Prayers go out to his family.

Dick Tyndall

Sad news for sure.................RIP

He was a great competitor to run with. Will miss battling with him on the water in 40 mono.

Sad news we had our differences but at the end of the day we raced together and had fun he will be missed R.I.P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about Doc. He was a great competitor, be it boats or planes. R.I.P Doc.

Bill Hoch

I met Dr Ebersfeld several years ago at the Atlanta race. As usual we discussed SHOP and learned he was a Cardiovascular Surgeon.

I really enjoyed seeing him at races and racing with him. Doc

I shock that sorry to hear for Marvin . I met him with Jerry Crowther at NATS Namba and He always make smile ..

Latest posts

Back