• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quiting Hobby

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbudpilot55

(1) Own design 20 Hydro, 3 point, Jaguar style solid balsa sponsons & turn fin, CMD Eagle ABS cowl, K&B 21 (#8916) engine w/gold carb, has 2 pipes (1 quiet & 1 reg),

prop, Speemaster flex-shaft, rudder & strut , complete w/servos. This boat has been run twice, needs new home $250 "NEW PRICE" $200 ***DISMANTELING***

(2) Hydro-Sport Marine "MADAM-X" 20 CAT w/Nova-Rossi (2000 6 + 2) 21 engine, tuned pipe & header, aero-marine engine mount, HSM strut & rudder, 3/16" flex-shaft

and prop, extra seals for the header. This engine has just been fitted with new Speedmaster carb, very little time on engine. Needs finishing to run, radio box started but not complete. $225 ***SOLD***SOLD*** SOLD***

(3) Aero-Marine Turbine Style Sport 40, CMB-45 Evo motor w/header & quiet pipe, modified Speedmaster rudder, H2O strut with 3/16" solid shaft couples to flex-shaft complete with servos, Power Surge Racing metal tank, cam lock type cowl locking. Boat has been run maybe 6 to 8 tanks of fuel through and has a crack on right rear corner of the deck to hull join, boat was dropped when retrieving out of water. Needs a good new home, could be a great racer with a little TLC. $300 ********SOLD***SOLD***SOLD B) B)

(4) CMB 67 EVO motor NIB (never ran, very tight) $200 **SOLD**

(5) CMB 67 Cam Hydro motor (Purple Head) NIB (never ran) $200 **SOLD***SOLD***SOLD B) B)

(6) Eagle SGX 67 ABS cowl, brand new, un-cut $15 B) :) SEE NEW POST

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Is this motor the newest version, a purple-head .67 cam, I thought the newest one had a green head, and the .45 cam had a purple head or is there a newer version .67 cam? Thanks, Rick.

Guest_Richard_Tran said:
Hello,Is this motor the newest version, a purple-head .67 cam, I thought the newest one had a green head, and the .45 cam had a purple head or is there a newer version .67 cam? Thanks, Rick.
The newest 67/80 cam series are green heads. I've seen a few very good running purple head motors with some work done to them.

Guest_Richard_Tran said:
Hello,Is this motor the newest version, a purple-head .67 cam, I thought the newest one had a green head, and the .45 cam had a purple head or is there a newer version .67 cam? Thanks, Rick.
This is the 99-Hydro motor, got it for a 1/8th scale and never finished it.

Hello Bill,

this is Werner Kraetzer from team www.hydroplane.de in Germany

The item (5) the CMB 67 Cam its mine.

You got email.

Thanx...........Werner

Hi,

Thank you for the pictures. I will buy the boat. Please let me know what your paypal account address and I will send you the money.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi,

Thank you for the pictures. I will buy the boat. Please let me know what your paypal account address is and I will send you the money.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back