Quad Counties R/C Boat Club Presents "Summer Splash" July 18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will know tomorrow as to what we are gonna do but if I was a betting man I think we will have a race Saturday it should dry with the sun and heat we are having today and tomorrow..

WE ARE RACING TOMORROW!!! JULY 18, 2015

There will be more info tonight on heats and stuff>

Ok here are the heat sheets and heat handouts. Probably gonna change but as of now it is up to date. Also if you are gonna pit on the eat end try and keep the center aisle open unload and move your car. I would prefer if you have a trailer that you pit on the west end of the lke (that is the I-65 end of the lake.) If you see areas of uncut grass stay away that area is still very wet. Also go easy on the gas pedal it dried alot more today but it is still damp in spots. If you need to cancel please call me at 812-670-0057. as soon as you can. If we ge everybody in quick tomorrow I would like to try and get started early but I know we have people traveling. Please stay hydrated because it is gonna be a scorcher. Everybody have a safe trip and we will see you in the morning.

Heat Handouts 07-17.pdf

Heats 7-17.pdf

Attachments

• Heat Handouts 07-17.pdf
    114.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Heats 7-17.pdf
    127.2 KB · Views: 28
Well Matthew can't make it has to work tomorrow

I will run his B Stock

but he is out of scale and Dtunnel and sport 40

Brian

Ok your not gonna believe this but we are getting pounded again. 60 mile an hour winds thought it was gonna blow out my windows.

Gotta cancel it. We are having severe storms again. So sorry guys I was really looking forward to tomorrow.

Darn, that storm just cost me a lot of money. I guess I get to hit the snooze button at the hotel now.

Weather is out of your control Rocky.

Back