Quad Counties D-14 Spring Fling Race Sellersburg, In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to make this race...your club puts on a very efficient race! In out and done!!!

Too bad there aren't any Gas Scale boats...I know Jeff really wants to race his Circus. His boat looks really cool running...if only by itself. Too bad the rest of us that are working on Gas scales are such loads that we can't get our stuff together to make a race!

Personally, since part of my flex shaft and my prop for my Pseudo-Scale Miss Owensboro are at the bottom of our lake...I might be willing to move the strut and drop my K-30 into it so he has something to run against. If that would be allowed.

Jeff and Ryan are added to the list.

The long range weather forecast looks great.

As of tonite, I have 0 entries in Gas Scale and Open Gas so we are dropping those events. I will add Open Nitro so bring your riggers and anything else you think is a bad to bone nitro boat. Also, I only have 2 Gas Cats and 2 Gas Sport Hydros. I won't cancel them but if your thinking of entering please do so. RTR, Sport 40, !/8 scale and Thunderboat are all in good shape and will have 2 heats for at least the first round. Sport 20 and B Sport Tunnel have made the minimum for entries.

Mike

With low numbers in Gas Cat and Gas Sport Hydro, I’m OK with putting them together into one class if everyone else is good with it. I just want to race.

DonB

Mike

With low numbers in Gas Cat and Gas Sport Hydro, I’m OK with putting them together into one class if everyone else is good with it. I just want to race.

DonB
Headed to Clarksville on Friday ,and if time allows, like to come to your race. I see RTR and B Sport Tunnel are running. Anyone running B Hydro? Sport 40 maybe also. Just not sure how long a drive from Clarksville, TN to your lake. Can I enter if I can make it? Mike Laing PMBC

Mike, Google says Clarksville,Tn is 231 miles from Sellersburg. RTR,B Sport Tunnel and Sport 40 have all made minimum numbers or more. B hydro will run in Open Nitro. Yes, you can enter on race day if you're not sure you can make it.

Mike

DonB
Headed to Clarksville on Friday ,and if time allows, like to come to your race. I see RTR and B Sport Tunnel are running. Anyone running B Hydro? Sport 40 maybe also. Just not sure how long a drive from Clarksville, TN to your lake. Can I enter if I can make it? Mike Laing PMBC

Mike, scale wont be ready in time, so just RTR for me on 2.4
Hey Mike if you need anything I can bring let me know
As of right now all classes have made minimum numbers except Open Nitro It will run regardless.

RTR-5

Sport 40-6

!/8 Scale-8

Thunderboat-10

Gas Cat-4

Gas Sport Hydro-4

B Sport Tunnel-3

Sport 20-3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back