Quad Counties D-14 Spring Fling Race Sellersburg, In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the name of that hotel in L'ville that straddles one of the streets down by the river? A night or two there, a stroll along the dock past the Belle of Louisville and Spirit of Jefferson followed by a nice dinner at Joe's Crab Shack might help her forget about you racing during the day. If that don't work, take her for an evening cruise on the Belle or Spirit as well. Here's the Belle's website, if that works for you:

http://www.belleoflo...dual-tours.html

If those don't work, see if Mikey has a couch you can borrow for a few days :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the name of that hotel in L'ville that straddles one of the streets down by the river? A night or two there, a stroll along the dock past the Belle of Louisville and Spirit of Jefferson followed by a nice dinner at Joe's Crab Shack might help her forget about you racing during the day. If that don't work, take her for an evening cruise on the Belle or Spirit as well. Here's the Belle's website, if that works for you:

http://www.belleoflo...dual-tours.html

If those don't work, see if Mikey has a couch you can borrow for a few days :ph34r:
That would be the Galt House. Very nice hotel.

That's the one, couldn't remember the name. Wife and I stayed there July 4th, 2011, ate at Joe's Crabshack and watched fireworks off the Belle's upper deck. Kind of capped off a great visit to Michigan, Indiana and Kentucky before a long, flood detoured drive back to Seattle via Mt Rushmore.

She said I could go,just leave her the credit card. Hmmmmmmmmmm OK I'm in (I'll just max out the card before i leave)

Put me down for Classic thunder 2.4 (Lauterback special) and scale 2.4 2012 Miss Degree for Men

I am sorry Mike but all my entries are on 2.4 GHZ Thanks and please remember to send e the directions from I-65 exit 7

Thanks

Mike Stuchell

I am sorry Mike but all my entries are on 2.4 GHZ Thanks and please remember to send e the directions from I-65 exit 7

Thanks

Mike Stuchell
Mike, Go north to exit 9 (Sellersburg exit). Exit to the right and go to the second stop light. Turn left on to W Utica St. Follow Utica St to Dreyer LN. Right on Dreyer to E St. Joe Rd. Right on St Joe Rd and then very shortly turn left on to Old St Joe Rd. Old St Joe Rd is a dead end rd. Follow it a short ways back until you see a brown gravel drive off to the right. Follow that back to the pond. Sounds worse than it is. Total trip from I65 to the pond is probably around 2 mi.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother and me are going to come. First time racing there.

Brandon White, RTR and Sport 20- orange and silver boat

Jason White, RTR and Sport 20- Blue Pico

Both are 2.4 radio

My brother and me are going to come. First time racing there.

Brandon White, RTR and Sport 20- orange and silver boat

Jason White, RTR and Sport 20- Blue Pico

Both are 2.4 radio
Brandon and Jason, I have you on the list. As of right now there are no plans for an open nitro class. Assure me of sufficient entries and we'll put something together. Thanks, Mike

Back