QHP pipes & MAC motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Looking for some feedback on the Cooper pipes on MAC motor applications. Primarily the 67-100QHP on MAC 67 & 84's & the 45QHP on MAC 45 motors. What lengths, what props and lastly what type of hull. B)

Anybody else?? :blink:
Don, will ket you know soon on MAC.45 MICROBURST, just runnin mostly CMB now.

Availability??
Thanks Mark, I'm hoping there are some hydro applications being tried as well. I know there are still a bunch of MACs out there so you'd think some people would have tried these pipes on them. :blink:

Anybody else?? :blink:
Don, will ket you know soon on MAC.45 MICROBURST, just runnin mostly CMB now.

Availability??
Thanks Mark, I'm hoping there are some hydro applications being tried as well. I know there are still a bunch of MACs out there so you'd think some people would have tried these pipes on them. :blink:
I'm sure there are riggers with MACS out there testing, just no replies yet???

Dick Jones is the only one in our club runnin MACS in his riggers, and he has not had a chance

to get his out yet, should be soon though.

I have a mac and a QHP pipe in a Blazer sport 20. Pip Length is 8.25", m440 prop from Sholund on 60% fule. It's a new boat so I don't have all the bugs worked out, but the motor and pipe combination isn't one of them.

:ph34r: Al Hobbs showed new Andy Brown Style 67 Silver Tuned with muffled pipe( tapered 5 pieces) to me so :huh: I never see end side pressure fitting. I asked how much price but he told me that it is very expensive :rolleyes: Who did try run on it before?

Last edited by a moderator:
:ph34r: Al Hobbs showed new Andy Brown Style 67 Silver Tuned with muffled pipe( tapered 5 pieces) to me so :huh: I never see end side pressure fitting. I asked how much price but he told me that it is very expensive :rolleyes: Who did try run on it before?
Interesting Allan,

Does the pipe thread together?

If you guys want to talk about Andy's new pipes please start another thread. So let's get back on track, MAC motors with Cooper pipes, would like to here from 67 & 84 applications ...........

Back