Pumped for the Arizona FE race on the 22 -24th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanKewley

Winter weariness has set in and I am really looking forward to the Arizona Winter FE race on 2/22 – 2/24?

I NEED A BREAK!!!

Anyone else?

Winter weariness has set in and I am really looking forward to the Arizona Winter FE race on 2/22 – 2/24?

I NEED A BREAK!!!

Anyone else?
Have Fun Man! Really wish I could make it over there with you guys. I know it will be a good time with some good racing. Maybe next year.

Later,

Ball

I'll take some pics for you guys. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the west coast FE crowd.

After kind of a weird weather month in January, we're having a great stretch of the bright and sunny stuff. Looking forward to rubbing decks with you guys, again.

Ball, I know you keep saying you want to get out here. Our 2014 race will be our 10th. Maybe that's a good one to set your sights on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ball, I know you keep saying you want to get out here. Our 2014 race will be our 10th. Maybe that's a good one to set your sights on!
I know man, life keeps getting in the way of this boating stuff. Wife is having another back surgery tomorrow moring, starting a new job in the beginning of March... yada yada yada.

Have Fun!

Later,

Ball

Spent a couple days in the shop repairing all the bruises I got from Sean last summer. :) Another day and I'll have gear ready. Will ship on Monday.

Need a good break myself. The weather better nice, the beer cold, the girls in short shorts and the racing nasty.

Doug

Cold drinks and warmer weather... I'll second that. I'll save the bruises for this summer in D4 :p With Proulx on the driver's stand venting methane, I'd be lucky to hold a straight line. :lol:

Back