PTPT "Showdown results"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hemric

PTPT "Showdown results"

First I like to thank all the people for coming to the race. We had a great time and some clean racing and would also like to thank all the people that help at the race put up an taking down. This the link to the results http://www.rcracingevents.com This is a nice program to use thanks Bill

Mudbug

Looks like the ladies schooled the gents in Sport Tunnel!!! :)

Sorry I missed it. Hopefully next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all for a fun weekend,good racing good friends great fun.. Watch out for the TUNNEL QUEENS they are coming to a town near you :blink: :blink: :blink: :D :D . Great job Jenny an Carol YA,LL did great :wub: :wub:

yes they did!! they put it on us boys :huh: ....... had a great weekend & a safe trip home. good to see all my friends, some for the first time this season, thanx for all the help with my rigger, mike B) . looked like a freakin' hobby shop on the way home, all my stuff for a weekend of racing, & EIGHT boats :eek: in a little kia sportage. had 'em stacked like cordwood :lol: .

You guys forgot to mention that a 9 year old GIRL beat James Beasley in the RTR class......Go McKenzie! Had a great time. Carol and I make a good team...jj

Yep, that's my girl, a new powderpuff is born. She hasn't quit talking about it yet and had to wear her shirt to school today. On the way home she said,"Daddy, you remember yesterday when I said I didn't want to race?, well I want to race now it was fun, :D and Jenni didn't mention she gave Kenzie her MV Sidewinder, just need some junior stickers to go behind the sidewinder logo and she will be set, and Scoobey thanks for throwing her in the water.

This race is one of my favorites cause I ain't gotta work I can just play. Won first heat of open Tunnel with the land yacht and didnt finish another heat :( , last heat of the day switched props and I think I got it, then the shaft breaks, :eek: , but I could hold it wide open and it actually stuck the turns, I'm coming for the Tunnel Trophy next year :p

Had a great time as always, Mudbug is great entertainment, I wonder if he's lost his 30 lbs yet ? :blink: Good to see everyone, thanks to Jim Allen and Ray Ray for pitting for me, and all that helped with the RTR Carter Clan pitting for them, the kids had a blast. Can't wait for next year,

Yep, that's my girl, a new powderpuff is born. She hasn't quit talking about it yet and had to wear her shirt to school today. On the way home she said,"Daddy, you remember yesterday when I said I didn't want to race?, well I want to race now it was fun, :D and Jenni didn't mention she gave Kenzie her MV Sidewinder, just need some junior stickers to go behind the sidewinder logo and she will be set, and Scoobey thanks for throwing her in the water.

This race is one of my favorites cause I ain't gotta work I can just play. Won first heat of open Tunnel with the land yacht and didnt finish another heat :( , last heat of the day switched props and I think I got it, then the shaft breaks, :eek: , but I could hold it wide open and it actually stuck the turns, I'm coming for the Tunnel Trophy next year :p

Had a great time as always, Mudbug is great entertainment, I wonder if he's lost his 30 lbs yet ? :blink: Good to see everyone, thanks to Jim Allen and Ray Ray for pitting for me, and all that helped with the RTR Carter Clan pitting for them, the kids had a blast. Can't wait for next year,
I will have her sticker when we go on vacation with you all next month. She is now our Sidewinder Baby and I will teach her well. Now if only I can get my boat repaired by Sat so I can race the big boys again. Deryl and I had a great time as usual...I was able to find the black trailer and help Mudbug out with the scoring....and 60 lbs does equal 2 extra inches Kerri......lol

I will have her sticker when we go on vacation with you all next month. She is now our Sidewinder Baby and I will teach her well. Now if only I can get my boat repaired by Sat so I can race the big boys again. Deryl and I had a great time as usual...I was able to find the black trailer and help Mudbug out with the scoring....and 60 lbs does equal 2 extra inches Kerri......lol

and 60 lbs does equal 2 extra inches Kerri......lol
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Don't wanna know...
i do believe that is the reddest i've seen anyone's face in a LOOOOONG time. doug, your face was glowing :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: !! i have more just PURE FUN at this race every year than any other i go to :D .

Back