• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PT SS45 NEW COWL ALL HARDWARE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
Hate selling this, but I just wont have the time or funds to do what I wanted to do with this boat. I planned on a total sanding and repaint, but I now offer this fine boat to you!, Has Dick Tyndal turn fin, Speedmaster mounts, (CMB) speedmaster rudder, unsure of strut, but looks fine for this boat, also included, A new stealth cowl, 3/16 cable, 2 radio boxes, and am throwing in some O'Donnel 099 plugs, fine and good solid boat, priced to sell at 250.00 shipped U.S., you can call or text me if you want more pic's, 810-309-5103 Thanks for looking..Corey

00aass452.jpeg

00aass451.jpeg

00aass453.jpeg

00aass454.jpeg

00aass455.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat has arrived safe and sound. Thank you for your time and effort. Pretty quick to, shipped Saturday morning Australia time, picked up the following Tuesday

Latest posts

Back