• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Matched Pair JAE 12 and JAE 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Cesati

Folks,

Since I really do not know what my boating program is this year, I have decided to sell my set of JAE hulls. These boats are complete with servos, Walt Barney tanks, Preusse turn fins and Speedmaster hardware. The 21 was built by Dave Preusse and the 12 by yours truly. Both boats are straight, no repairs and no issues. I did switch the strut setup on the 21 from the plans so there are a couple extra holes in the transom, but those were covered by carbon fiber plate during the transition.

The cowl on the 21 is cut for use with a NovaRossi and the 12 was used with an air-cooled motor. I think I have a new, un-cut cowl to include with the 12. The only item not included is the mixture control valve on the 21.

If you want a complete 12 boat, we can discuss a turn key setup, but I'm keeping all my 21 gear.

I promise to measure both setups before packing the boats for transport as well.

As always, please e-mail me with questions or comments.

$400 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking,

R-

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

Rick,

Ill give you $175 for the .12 if someone will pony up $225 for the .21.

Yes, that is the price for the whole package. Ron, if you find someone I'm all ears!

Thanks,

R-

2.6 lb. Mike as pictured. I just took the difference with me on my bathroom scale holding the boat. The scale has 0.2 lb increments. Best I can do brother.

R-

Rick,

A friend of mine wants the 21 so its a done deal. Jason contacted me late last night but he was too late. PM me your PayPal and I will send you payment and my address to ship the boats. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funds and PM sent. You can ship freight prepaid using my account. Thanks.

Rick,

Do you have a tracking number for the boats? Just wanted to get an idea when to expect them. Thanks.

Rick,

I finally got a chance to empty the box last night that you used to ship the two boats, after I got back home from the Memorial Day weekend. I did not see the two drive shafts. Were they included as well? I noticed above that only the remote needle was posted as not included. Just checking. Everything else looked great. Thanks.

Back