• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PT Sport 40 hull and hardware for sale $250

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Wellman

Hey guys,

I've got a PT Sport 40 with hardware for sale for $250.

You'll get a PT Sport 40 hydro hull with a new cowl and the items below:

-Radio box

-Flex cable in the boat and a new flex cable still in the bag - two flex cables

-Octura prop

-Engine Mount

-Sullivan fuel tank

-Cooper quite pipe

-Grimracer cowl locks

-Throttle servo

-Turn fin

-Rudder

-Strut

-Transom exhaust kit

You should be able to add engine, header and radio gear to complete the boat.

DSCF1555.JPG

DSCF1553.JPG

DSCF1554.JPG

DSCF1556.JPG

Rick hold up on buying one if sport40 doesnt make it here this year going to sell mine doesnt make since holding it waiting on a few people to decide to race

Is it a NAMBA legal hull? If it is, I will take it (I assume that is the bottom mods that Phil is referring to). Would that be $250 shipped to my location in Lake Forest Park, WA. 98155?

What is the mod to the bottom Phil?
The mod just made the belly pan depth 1/2 inch deep at the rear of the sponson. Namba had a rule for that, for all the sport classes with different measeruments for each. The change may have made the boat pack less air too so it may have been better, we not sure on that one. We just added a 1/4 stick across the tunnels to lower the floor and added a sheet of epoxy glass, some guys may have just used ply. Any way it really not needed to add to the hull. The setup was changed so we run the strut flatter and a bit deeper than original setup.

Back