• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

props, WTT, whatever.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

Guys, I fell heir to some blades I cant use: 1460, good shape, somebody drilled the hub...... 1462, untouched, no bag....... X455, in the bag, (2) 1255's good shape , no bags..... somebody can use them.....

I'd like to do a lot ship, but, not critical......

Would like to trade for any 1450, H7, 1440.... basically I run 21 hydro, and tunnel, I'd trade the lot for a pair of test props for my JAE..... negotiable.......

Chris was ahead on me looking for 50's, so please respect, his wishes, as first. Thanks Mike

Guys, I fell heir to some blades I cant use: 1460, good shape, somebody drilled the hub...... 1462, untouched, no bag....... X455, in the bag, (2) 1255's good shape , no bags..... somebody can use them.....

I'd like to do a lot ship, but, not critical......

Would like to trade for any 1450, H7, 1440.... basically I run 21 hydro, and tunnel, I'd trade the lot for a pair of test props for my JAE..... negotiable.......

Chris was ahead on me looking for 50's, so please respect, his wishes, as first. Thanks Mike
mike i have some good props here ..1440's and h-7 gotya covered..the 1450 i might have a couple i can get rid of that will be good for ya. i have to measure them so i can be sure what your getting, it would be easier to stop in and we can go through them..we can worry about the details later man.

tk

Back