• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props For Sale Octura & ABC Props #1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll still take it. what about the other 3blade is it correct? #9??
Hi Tommy, I checked through all my props & did not locate a 1457/3 prop. If you want a 457/3 Relived in place of the original request I can sell that one to you instead. Please let me know, I am sorry for the confusion. In summary, #9 was written down wrong in prop list as outlined.
Thank you, Brad

Hi Tommy, I checked through all my props & did not locate a 1457/3 prop. If you want a 457/3 Relived in place of the original request I can sell that one to you instead. Please let me know, I am sorry for the confusion. In summary, #9 was written down wrong in prop list as outlined.
Thank you, Brad
I will take the 457/3 relieved. Are #9 on your list actually a 1452/3s???

I will take the 457/3 relieved. Are #9 on your list actually a 1452/3s???
Hi Boaters, This message is to everyone so I can clear up the questions about the #9 & #10 props. They are both X series Octura props. On #9 they are x452/3 Relieved & #10 is x457/3. The #10 props have not been Relieved or in other words no notches cut out at the drums.
Thanks Brad

Hello, I have updated your total with this additional prop and sent you this information by PM included previously is my Paypal information if that is how you plan to pay.
Thank you,
Brad
Mr. Fons If you still want the #9 prop let me know. It is actually an X series prop, i.e. 452/3 Relieved.

Did you put my order with Joe Nagy's order and how can I pay you?
Thanks
Fons
Hi Fons, Yes I can add the order to Joe's if you are still interested. I made a mistake on my thread for #9. Please refer to the thread as well, it is a 452/3 prop. Sorry for the mix up in the type of prop.
Thanks
Brad

Hi Tommy, I will need a payment of $12.00 for the 457/3 prop. It is not relived.

If you would like this prop please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Boaters,

I got everyone’s Paypal payment & will ship out the props tomorrow on 4/28/22!

Thanks for all your interests & purchases!

Brad

Hi Taber, I do not see any message in this thread from you. What can I help you with concerning props?
I can see your message in the Octura #2 thread.
Thanks Brad

Hi Taber, I do not see any message in this thread from you. What can I help you with concerning props?
I can see your message in the Octura #2 thread.
Thanks Brad
Hi Brad. I found some 1450 props here. I am looking for a .12 size prop for rigger. Would a 1440 work?

Receiced prop Brad worked out a better prop for my needs and was spot on.Great person to deal with
.Awesom seller A plus! Thanks!

Are any of these sill available
Hi Jonathan, I have some out of this listing that are still available. It will take me until later tonight on 7/22 to look though this prop box to correct & confirm this listing. I also did 2 other listing on props titled as follows: "Octura Props #2" & "Octura Props #3". On another site I listed Gas props as well with some remaining.

If interested in any props I can do close up pictures when I have time.
Thanks,
Brad

Brad,

Are any of the #10 X457/3 non relieved props available???

If so i will take whats available.

Please let me know.

Bert Dygert

Latest posts

Back