Props for 40Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@MRacing

What would be best props to try on Vision Craft 40 Tunnel with a stock K&B Thanks

What would be best props to try on Vision Craft 40 Tunnel with a stock K&B Thanks
Bob, It depends on which motor you have,if it the older water cooled or the air cooled SS then Randy is right on.If it is the 7.5 Pro redhead then one of Mark Sholunds Back cut and pitched 1450 props is the ticket.

Jim

I ran a Mark Anderson 1450 on my gold head and it pulled like a rocket on a XT460 got 54 mph on the radar gun.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
hey robert try a 1450 from mark sholund props4u , he is great and his work is killer, i hate to put them in the water..lol and curious this is not the newest style 40 from vision correct? as i thought they were still working on the molds.

tk

Terry this boat was built by Shawn in March he told me the new molds be out some time next year, This is a pure stock K&B engine

Last edited by a moderator:
SHAWN AND I BOTH RUN 1450 PITCH 3.5 RUNNING 45 NELSON I RUN AN H7 ON MY RED HEAD PRO THESE SHOULD WORK WELL FOR YOU

GARYERWINE

"SHAWN AND I BOTH RUN 1450 PITCH 3.5 RUNNING 45 NELSON I RUN AN H7 ON MY RED HEAD PRO THESE SHOULD WORK WELL FOR YOU"

We run Both Shawn Junker (builder of vission), and Gary Erwine, (former world champion), down here in Florida. Both guys are as tough of competition as you'll find anywere. Both know the Vision better than anyone. If I were running a Vision I would set up exactly to what ever Shawn, or Gary told me. If the 1450's what Gary recomends I would start there. As far as prop work Mark Sholund does the majority of our prop work, and is one of the best with props. Good luck.

Jay H

Back