Props 4 U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Washam

Mark Sholund

[SIZE=medium]Tested both props for my Mystic 29 Spec and on Marty's Black Jack 29 Sunday 9/29/13. Both worked great. Plenty speed and much cooler temps. These two stock Cats were turning heads at the pond Sunday. Let me know when you could get us (2) more for backups. No big hurry. Also have you made props for the stock Aqua craft Revolt 30? I just got one and plan on running in P Spec Mono. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thanks Scott Washam[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Carolina RC Water Burners[/SIZE]

Scott,

If you know what you need for the Revolt I would be happy to make them for you?

I don't run electric boats so I don't know what to suggest for your application.

Glad the boats are running well for you and your friend.

Thanks For The Business,

Mark Sholund

Hey Scott, PM me if you have any questions about the D12 FE rules. We had a guy run a stock Revolt at the last race of the season and it was pretty impressive. I'll PM him and find out what prop he was running so can you get the info to Mark.

Try a M445 for the Revolt. This prop was selected for heat racing so don't run it for more than three or four minutes without checking temperatures.

Thanks Mike

M445 is the prop I run on my Mystic 29. I will try it on the Revolt. Waveblasters run the stock prop in Stock class & can run any prop in Modified class. I will ck out D12 rules also.

thanks for your response

Scott

Back