PROP SHOP UK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hugh hargett

I visited thier site and they have all kinds of props cleavers, tethers, scales, tugs, Many are available in stainless . Stainless cleavers interest me alot. Whats up with these guys? Has anyone tried them ? How did the props they sold you work out?

http://www.prop-shop.co.uk/index.php?section=home

Hugh

Last edited:
Got a 7020/3 stainless. by the time it hit the door 9 weeks later it was almost $100.

On my SGX 1.01 it did not have the speed. Not enough blade to push the boat.

David

Sharpeneing and balacing a stainless prop will cost you a little more as well as the currency conversion so I guess 100 bucks is to be expected with a large s&b stainless prop priced in pounds and shipped to the US.You chose the size and cut prop for your motor or did they?

Then I sent the prop to Mark S to adjust all the blades and finish to make them the same.

Thy send it cleaned up and balanced but it is far from race ready.

Every boat and setup will react different to a prop. Heavy boats will not get the good from theses props.

Thy just do not have any bight.

Just my experience with it.

David

Hi Hugh,

as the tethered props are not easy to get .propshop i the only shop you can get some. If my kids let me play with my toys i will make a casting of some prop this winter .As my wife is a dentist we have such casting tools in our dentistry to make some .I make some propeller in wax on this waxup tool that look like a messuringdevice.This gives geometric pitch prop but i lay on the wax wedge so the pitch get some progression with the wedge thick at the trailing edge.

108_0880.JPG

These cylindrical plates shown here are the angles calculated from the helical point of view unwrapped?

Hugh

Latest posts

Back