prop picks .21 seaducer????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotwin

Need some input on props for a 29" kevlar sd2 Seaducer w/ NR short stroke,billet AB pipe on 50% nitro Thanks as always for the help!! x440/3 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
We are currently running that same hull with a mac 21, cmd 21 long pipe, running 50%... abc 1614/3 rocket! great prop, We run 'em on our sport 21's as well.

Bob

Get in touch with Aaron Alberico from Ozspec hobbies. He does great work and he is on this forum :D

The ABC 1614/3 Chopper when set up right is hard to beat.

They are in stock. The chopper blade design has a rounded tip

and is usually around 41 mm when finished. It works very well

on some set ups,but it is not for everyone. They are $50.00

shipped anywhere in the world,and they take about three weeks

to get one done right now.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

...and we have the new 3859CTL3 for $39.95 Pitch is similar to a reduced cup X442. Diameter is 38mm. Cup is 2.8".

It is a wide 3 blade design.

I will give you guys at CMDI a call Monday. I need some other stuff anyway.Thanks for the info

my seaducer runs great with a stock 440/3, i just got the mark shoulund 1614/3 and was just ready to put it on & run it and someone complained about the noise and the cops showed up. what we got booted on was the fact that within 100' of shore there was a 6 mph speed limit, we left as soon as the cop told us to and there was no problems, wasnt the first time i got kicked off a pond. i have a dist race this weekend and will let you know how the shoboat prop works( mark does nice work!)

john virgalla

my seaducer runs great with a stock 440/3, i just got the mark shoulund 1614/3 and was just ready to put it on & run it and someone complained about the noise and the cops showed up. what we got booted on was the fact that within 100' of shore there was a 6 mph speed limit, we left as soon as the cop told us to and there was no problems, wasnt the first time i got kicked off a pond. i have a dist race this weekend and will let you know how the shoboat prop works( mark does nice work!)john virgalla
LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT THANKS JWB

a very fast boat with the 440/3, cant imagine going faster with the shoboat prop. mmm famous last words!. my race is in maine this weekend and the water conditions are usually on the rough side that is why the 33'' seaducers are more poupular than the 29''s, i still have my 29 with a john otto cmb greenhead and what a fast boat in the right conditions, for me the 33 works better as a heat racer.

john virgalla

Latest posts

Back