prop picks .21 seaducer????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny...there are a couple other fast boats you will have to deal with as well! <_<

See you Saturday!

a very fast boat with the 440/3, cant imagine going faster with the shoboat prop. mmm famous last words!. my race is in maine this weekend and the water conditions are usually on the rough side that is why the 33'' seaducers are more poupular than the 29''s, i still have my 29 with a john otto cmb greenhead and what a fast boat in the right conditions, for me the 33 works better as a heat racer.john virgalla

Johnny...there are a couple other fast boats you will have to deal with as well! <_<
See you Saturday!

a very fast boat with the 440/3, cant imagine going faster with the shoboat prop. mmm famous last words!. my race is in maine this weekend and the water conditions are usually on the rough side that is why the 33'' seaducers are more poupular than the 29''s, i still have my 29 with a john otto cmb greenhead and what a fast boat in the right conditions, for me the 33 works better as a heat racer.john virgalla

:rolleyes:

The 1614/3 really settled my boat down, doesn't seem as fast as the X440/3 but it is, just better behaved

Latest posts

Back