Proboat Starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn bowers

Is anybody using a Proboat handheld starter. I got one and started the boat twice and now it won't work. Motor turns, but gearbox won't spin. Wondering if anybody else had the same problem. Thanks Lynn

or start the engine with a belt,,get a starter from tower and never look back..its more stuff to carry but the reality of it is that belt and starter will outlast that engine and many to come... ive never heard the or used the pro boat starter,,but i now my aqua roto start made a ton of noise that scared me every time i pushed the button,,,just sounded like gears were going to explode... if the engine hydro locked,,,that was the cause of gears stripping...always loosen the plug at starts,,,its easier on everything,,starter,,con rod,,belt,etc.

alden

If yoou decide to stick with the proboat starter I have 3 brand new in the box. I will let them ( one in your case ) pretty inexpensive seeing as how I dont need them.

Latest posts

Back