Pride of Pay n Pak U-25 Outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be hard to make it not legal in the scale class without banning the four point Circus and Winston Lobster as well

Here's a picture of mine. Seen them raced legally in the scale class everywhere and NAMBA Sport 60.

IMG_0187.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I run the '69 Pak as well but will campaign a new full deck boat for 2012. Probably the main reason you don't see many of them is they are a total pain in the @$$ to build. I don't know about others like Glenn and David (Jensen) but mine was one of the more challenging scales to get the set up right on, probably spent more time on this one than any other I've owned ........ and I've owned a bunch! :p

This is one of my favorite boats- Here's a pic of mine. I dont hav the registration in RCU so it just kind of sits. But boy is it fast! Thanks, Fred

Pak- Rigger.JPG

This is one of my favorite boats- Here's a pic of mine. I dont hav the registration in RCU so it just kind of sits. But boy is it fast! Thanks, Fred
Fred, is that a glass hull? If so, what make? Are ya interested in selling?

Fred, is that a glass hull? If so, what make? Are ya interested in selling?
I've not seen or heard of one being done in 'glass and believe me I looked. The thought of having to stick build another one is why I pick and choose when and where I race mine. :blink:

I've got a glass Pride of Pay n Pak. As I remember, they made 10 of them in Southern California. Later, they stopped making them. Gerry Pinsonneault bought two of them and when he got out of boating, I bought one from him. It will be a project when I have more time.

Al Hobbs

"I've got a glass Pride of Pay n Pak. As I remember, they made 10 of them in Southern California ......"

Hey Al,

Hope you're healing up quickly and well.

The only glass ones I recall seeing in Socal belonged to Dennis Hoover, and to Larry Knudsen.Dennis certainly had the ability to produce the hull - his was his own design. Don't recall where Larry's came from. CHEERS !!! Bob

Latest posts

Back