Prayers for Mike Shuttleworth Sr.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Wadlow

I got an email from Mikes daughter-in-law last night and Mike Sr. was taken to the hospital with a possible stroke. Mike was at the Evansville race last weekend and had a great time all though he doesn't race any longer. Lets all keep Mike and his family in or thoughts and prayers.

SW

O man...

He best get better.. we need to have him at the pond on race day..

Grim

I just got off the phone with Mike, He is doing much better. He was in good spirits with lots of family around him. He is already telling them to let him out as he wants to run boats Sunday!! LOL!!! I am not sure how that went over with the Doctor!! They are still running more tests and he will definitely be there until at least tomorrow. Ken

thats great news that he is doing better..

hope he recovers quickly..

mike sr. will be in my prayers tonight...

Mike;

you BETTER do what the Doctor says or i will come back to St. Louis area and kick some booty buddy. :) :)

you just get well man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

carl

Ken, you tell Mike i said that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl,

I will relay the message. They are going to do some more test today. A MRI confirmed he did have a mini stroke, so I am told. They believe a clot passed through the part of his brain that controls your balance. I was told what part that was, but now I honestly cant remember. They are doing more test today, So I wont be able to speak with him until tonight, but I will call later in the afternoon to talk to his family and give an update when I know more.

Ken

Felllow boaters,

I wish to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes! I made it thru this with no damage that I am aware of. I went to the lake Sunday and came home a bit early at my wifes insistence, I can still drive a boat, weld a pipe, balance and memory are good.

With some dietary changes and exercise I should be good to go.

Thanks again guys and gals!

mike sr

Felllow boaters,
I wish to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes! I made it thru this with no damage that I am aware of. I went to the lake Sunday and came home a bit early at my wifes insistence, I can still drive a boat, weld a pipe, balance and memory are good.

mike sr
Great to here that you are doing good. Exercise????????????? does this mean that you will be spending more time at the lake because that is good exercise

Super news Mike glad to hear that your doing better.

Felllow boaters,

mike sr

Felllow boaters,

mike sr
Great to here that you are doing good. Exercise????????????? does this mean that you will be spending more time at the lake because that is good exercise
if he was at the lake with me he could chase my boats all day long in the retrieve boat.. i keep em exercised around my area..lol , glad to hear you are well.. god bless you.

tk

Back